This has probably been covered, but the in app search doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone else noticing that whatsapp mostly will not show messages convo style for group convos in the hub. Also, I never see my own messages in the hub for whatsapp. Sometimes I think I didn't respond, I open it up and there's my response.

Thoughts?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-14-16 10:50 AM
    This has probably been covered, but the in app search doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone else noticing that whatsapp mostly will not show messages convo style for group convos in the hub. Also, I never see my own messages in the hub for whatsapp. Sometimes I think I didn't respond, I open it up and there's my response.

Thoughts?

The first is a bug we know about and are trying to work around. We need some help from the WhatsApp team.

The second is that the integration is based on notification content. There are no notifications generated for sent content so we don't know about it.
    01-17-16 10:35 AM
    The second is that the integration is based on notification content. There are no notifications generated for sent content so we don't know about it.
    That's not a good sign... hopefully the Whatsapp team can help out and get that functionality back like in BB10.
    01-17-16 05:22 PM
    Can you guys make an option to disable whatsapp in the hub? It still schows the red notification icon every time I get a message even after I deleted it from the sidebar

01-17-16 07:01 PM
    The first is a bug we know about and are trying to work around. We need some help from the WhatsApp team.

Bit the bullet and bought a Priv following first version of Whatsapp integration. Suggestions:

1. Please checkout the means of Whatsapp integration on the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch. Whilst it is also incomplete (doesn't save notifications once their notification has been dismissed) it is able to call whole Whatsapp conversations, allowing you to scroll through them on a native notification app.

2. If your integration is based on notification content, why not support additional notifications (e.g. Facebook messenger). Autonotification for Tasker is an app addon that is able to track all notifications and relay their button press actions to Chrome or others. Ideally I would like to have all notifications in one place (the Hub, like BB10) rather than having to check between the Hub and the Android notification pulldown.

Less important but it could be cool to have the toggles (wifi, flashligh, etc.) also integrated as a scrollable tab on the Hub Menu.

3. Another thing whilst we're on the topic of the Hub.. please can you provide category separation for Gmail (Primary, Social, Promotions - as in the web app). There is currently no good solution, flooding Blackberry Hub Email with spam or less important notifications.

Know you're improving a lot on limited resources but Blackberry's layer over Android will be fragmented until such issues are addressed.

Cheers!
    01-17-16 08:52 PM

Hey, thanks for the reply and all the hard work!

01-17-16 09:24 PM
    Can you guys make an option to disable whatsapp in the hub? It still schows the red notification icon every time I get a message even after I deleted it from the sidebar

^This

Either fix HUB integration or get rid of it altogether. Right now it's a turd.
    01-17-16 10:03 PM