Not sure what you are checking but on my Q10 running .2836 and latest version of the watsapp ap, I do see the group listed in the hub just like any other chat entry. Muting the group does NOT stop showing it in the hub. It only stops audio notifications and LED indicator. And I do have one group that is showing only on the app. Also, when you mute group, it does NOT remove you from the group. It does what it say, just mutes the notifications. In other words, it stops the notifications. You better check what you are typing. I don't have anything else to add unless there is a new option for me to try.
    03-14-16 11:59 AM
    Not sure what you are checking but on my Q10 running .2836 and latest version of the watsapp ap, I do see the group listed in the hub just like any other chat entry. Muting the group does NOT stop showing it in the hub. It only stops audio notifications and LED indicator. And I do have one group that is showing only on the app. Also, when you mute group, it does NOT remove you from the group. It does what it say, just mutes the notifications. In other words, it stops the notifications. You better check what you are typing. I don't have anything else to add unless there is a new option for me to try.
    Huh? This is a Priv discussion.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-24-16 05:20 AM
    Yep, I realized that after my initial post and subsequent replies. My understanding was that you are replying w r t to my case (which is different from Priv's. I mean the options and button placement).
    03-24-16 07:32 PM
    Yep, I realized that after my initial post and subsequent replies. My understanding was that you are replying w r t to my case (which is different from Priv's. I mean the options and button placement).
    No, your understanding is wrong. When people discuss WhatsApp is the Priv forum, I make the assumption they're discussing the Priv. Otherwise, I conclude logically, they would have moved elsewhere.

I don't know how to answer your questions on WhatsApp BB10. It will all be moot soon anyway.

03-25-16 04:46 AM
    You are a pretty pesky addict. If you go back and read my posts, I clearly mentioned that I thought this thread is for BB10. AFTER that, you started your discussion ASSuming that I'm speaking about priv. NOT everything that is discussed in forums across the internet is always about the exact model and there are side (yet relevant) conversations going on, if you know how major forums work. There might be people knowledgeable about other devices too. So, I don't see any problem in posting related questions. You are just as guilty as I'm in not reading the whole thread before posting but you still insist on being rude. You are so fixated on argument that in-spite of me telling that I do see those options, you kept insisting that it is impossible. So, even then you didn't stop for a sec. to think that I might be talking about different device. Wow! You are so firm in being rude that it hinders your thinking. Good for you! In my defense, I can say that, the title doesn't give any hint what-so-ever of the device in question. I had to look at the sub-forum to realize this is priv forum. Moreover, not everyone, browses the forum list by category and replies. I landed up here directly from google searcg and realized it is for wrong device after good members here pointed it out. Get a life man. Don't deal in trivial nothings. I tried to be nice so far. I'm out of this pointless conversation unless you have some value to add here.
    03-25-16 05:42 AM
    You are a pretty pesky addict. If you go back and read my posts, I clearly mentioned that I thought this thread is for BB10. AFTER that, you started your discussion ASSuming that I'm speaking about priv. NOT everything that is discussed in forums across the internet is always about the exact model and there are side (yet relevant) conversations going on, if you know how major forums work. There might be people knowledgeable about other devices too. So, I don't see any problem in posting related questions. You are just as guilty as I'm in not reading the whole thread before posting but you still insist on being rude. You are so fixated on argument that in-spite of me telling that I do see those options, you kept insisting that it is impossible. So, even then you didn't stop for a sec. to think that I might be talking about different device. Wow! You are so firm in being rude that it hinders your thinking. Good for you! In my defense, I can say that, the title doesn't give any hint what-so-ever of the device in question. I had to look at the sub-forum to realize this is priv forum. Moreover, not everyone, browses the forum list by category and replies. I landed up here directly from google searcg and realized it is for wrong device after good members here pointed it out. Get a life man. Don't deal in trivial nothings. I tried to be nice so far. I'm out of this pointless conversation unless you have some value to add here.
    It makes sense you're out, since you're talking about BB10 on the Priv forum.

03-25-16 07:09 AM
31 12