I'm a bit reluctant to jump on any updates. The only thing listed it "Bug fixes."

Anybody download it or get it automatically?
    12-17-16 10:08 AM
    The updated version seems to work fine.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-17-16 11:02 AM
    Oh please update your contacts app! I hadn't updated it in a while and opening it one day gave me a "you need to update to open" message. I needed to access my contacts urgently and luckily I did have wifi and data at that time but I wouldn't have been able to access it if I didn't. I could get to the contact by typing their name in the dialer but if I had something only the contacts app could access I wouldn't be able to get to it..
    FF22 likes this.
    12-17-16 08:42 PM
    I too have been reluctant to doing any updates recently. My Priv is operating PERFECTLY and I'm just afraid an update will boink it, so I have been skeptically viewing the reviews of every up. I now have over 10 lined up.
    I guess I will have to just do it, but it's working so well. Insane battery life. Running cold. Keeping my fingers crossed for when I do it.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-18-16 09:03 AM
    I too have been reluctant to doing any updates recently. My Priv is operating PERFECTLY and I'm just afraid an update will boink it, so I have been skeptically viewing the reviews of every up. I now have over 10 lined up.
    I guess I will have to just do it, but it's working so well. Insane battery life. Running cold. Keeping my fingers crossed for when I do it.
    While the Hub/Hub+ bugs did not affect me, they made me a bit shy when it comes to updates. I don't jump to install them. But I did install this one by last evening. I don't notice any changes or issues.
    werkregen likes this.
    12-18-16 09:33 AM
    I've taken all of the updates and so far everything is just fine, no issues and great battery life. I was also fortunate enough that I didn't have the laggy hub issue that many here seemed to have had.
    12-19-16 01:43 AM
    My contacts got duplicated twice after updating the app.
    12-19-16 07:10 AM