Last night the BB Priv website appears and everyone comments on the specs and price. Not lasting an hour it disappears without any explanation at all today. What's up with that? Does Blackberry just pretend it never happened? And just go on like it's business as usual (which for them isn't much anyway)? I mean, it appeared. People posted screenshots in threads. It's not like I, or we all dreamt it up last night.

And why did my thread (BB Priv website Crashed. No PRIV for you) disappear? Is Crackberry going to act like the website was never there at all and we just imagined it? What is this? Stalin Russia?

The biggest mystery is why other websites would have no mention of the disappearance at all. Not even Android Police who always acts as if it is an independent reviewer.

Nevertheless, this does not inspire confidence to buy the device.
    10-22-15 11:50 AM
    Last night the BB Priv website appears and everyone comments on the specs and price. Not lasting an hour it disappears without any explanation at all today. What's up with that? Does Blackberry just pretend it never happened? And just go on like it's business as usual (which for them isn't much anyway)? I mean, it appeared. People posted screenshots in threads. It's not like I, or we all dreamt it up last night.

And why did my thread (BB Priv website Crashed. No PRIV for you) disappear? Is Crackberry going to act like the website was never there at all and we just imagined it? What is this? Stalin Russia?

The biggest mystery is why other websites would have no mention of the disappearance at all. Not even Android Police who always acts as if it is an independent reviewer.

Nevertheless, this does not inspire confidence to buy the device.

Well, clearly it was posted by mistake. What do you want people to say? lol. As for your thread, it was deleted because it was wrong to begin with and you were just being snarky. Site didn't crash.. the listing was removed.

What's the lowdown on the Disappearing Act?-screenshot-2015-10-22-13.55.22.png
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-22-15 11:56 AM

You must be right. That is why it was posted front and center on the Crackberry home page with direct links to the Priv on Shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 12:01 PM
    Then why not let the thread continue with additional responses explaining the real reason? Why delete?

And why keep the same BB Priv links on the News portion of the thread which just lead to an empty Shop Blackberry HTML template?

Look, if the Priv release is going to be late or later in the year or perhaps early 2016, BB needs to come out with a press release as to exactly when. Or at least say we are delaying so it can be released with the latest Android 6.0 OS. That version plays up to the privacy/security theme of the Priv. Oh... why bother caring at this point. I'm getting a Nexus anyway.....
    10-22-15 12:13 PM
    What leads you to believe that it's delayed at all?CarphoneWarehouse saying November 6th, evleaks saying November, the pulled site saying November 16th, FCC filing appearing today, ad saying preorders go live on shopbb friday.
    Answer: nothing. Nothing we've seen indicates a delay. Just an accidental publish.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 01:28 PM
    incompetence by digital rivers again?
    10-22-15 02:06 PM
    incompetence by digital rivers again?
    This. I've seen this not only with BlackBerry.
    10-22-15 02:07 PM
    One can hope that they saw the price hate and consulted BB about it.
    10-22-15 02:10 PM
    Placeholder page posted by error.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    10-22-15 02:13 PM
    Then why not let the thread continue with additional responses explaining the real reason? Why delete?

And why keep the same BB Priv links on the News portion of the thread which just lead to an empty Shop Blackberry HTML template?

Look, if the Priv release is going to be late or later in the year or perhaps early 2016, BB needs to come out with a press release as to exactly when. Or at least say we are delaying so it can be released with the latest Android 6.0 OS. That version plays up to the privacy/security theme of the Priv. Oh... why bother caring at this point. I'm getting a Nexus anyway.....
    Enjoy your Nexus

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-22-15 02:21 PM