Change of pace... I'll answer first...

Nexus 6p daily driver, also have a Priv, Passport and Classic

The Classic really grew on me, I'll probably buy a Passport SE eventually before they go away.

Tablets...
    Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    IPad Pro 12.9...first Apple device and it is awesome
    My wife has the Google Pixel C also great

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-03-16 09:44 PM
    Passport my daily driver.
    LG V10 my trip and picture taker
    Priv is my wife's daily driver.
    Two LG K7 kids phones
    One LG pad F tablet
    Two LG Pad X tablets

And phones tucked away in the desk drawers.....
    BlackBerry 8520
    LG G3
    LG G flex
    Samsung S2
    And two Lenovo pads

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 09:56 PM
    ancient still working 8900 and a PRIV, I have to sell anything else I get. Money is a hard thing to come by.
    07-03-16 11:30 PM
    iPhone 6s+ and Priv. Had an iPad but rarely used it. I still prefer to use my MacBook Pro as to a tablet.
    07-03-16 11:51 PM
    Sammy notes 4 and 5 switched between me and wife every now and then. 6s+ mostly daily driver.

Xperia z2 impresses me for and old phone passport spec. Tab s, kids drive a 5s iPhone each with iPad mini 2s.

Wife has iPad mini also. Too many.
    07-03-16 11:58 PM
    Current daily driver is a Priv. Also use an iPhone 5S every once in a while. Also just recently bought a Storm 2 just for the heck of it that I pop my SIM into for fun.

I do actually STILL use my PlayBook although that is becoming less and less of a thing.

iPad issued through work.

Devices in storage include:

Q10
    Bold 9930
    HTC 8XT
    Note II
    Galaxy J3
    Galaxy S4

I do desperately want a Passport SE but for whatever reason I have set this weird requirement for myself where I will absolutely not pay for one above $300. I know I could probably find a used one in good condition below that price but I want it to be brand new, retail packaging etc.

07-04-16 01:52 AM

I do desperately want a Passport SE but for whatever reason I have set this weird requirement for myself where I will absolutely not pay for one above $300. I know I could probably find a used one in good condition below that price but I want it to be brand new, retail packaging etc.

The Passport is a solid phone, i want to buy a couple before they are gone, kind of like buying a shirt in different colors that fits really well.

07-04-16 05:27 AM
    Still use my trusty classic and BlackBerry 8320 daily, got an IPad, iphone stashed away don't use them at all. Occasionally will use my galaxy s3 mini as well.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 05:40 AM
    I have stocks of two Passports , one Z30 and Z10. Also using the Priv. Also have stocks of Bold, Torch devices.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    07-04-16 05:48 AM
    Priv is my daily driver
    wife's using a Classic
    I also have a Z30, Z10 and Q10 in the arsenal.

For tabs I have a Samsung Galaxy tab s and a tab 4

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    07-04-16 08:17 AM
    Bold 9900 - work phone
    Sony Xperia SP - personal phone
    Samsung Galaxy Young 6310 - dedicated music player (running/gym)
    Acer A3-A20 tablet

*A3-A20
    07-04-16 08:30 AM
    I have an original Passport as my daily driver since Oct 2014
    a Z10--as backup
    a HTC one M7--in a drawer
    a Palm Pixi Plus--in a drawer (and was a fantastic little device in it's day)
    a Playbook--which I still use (even use the CB app on it to post here) mostly for a media player
    a Lenovo ThinkPad 8" Windows 10 tab (which I don't really like all that much!)

all my devices still work.
    07-04-16 08:31 AM
    I use a sony xperia z5 premium as my daily driver. I use a sony xperia z4 Tablet which is about 10.1 inches. The both have the blackberry apps on it because I still love blackberry for productivity.

They work together like blackberry bridge. I have a BB PlayBook 64gb as a backup tablet and a z10 as my back up phone. I use those on occasions.

Overall happy with my devices.

07-04-16 09:00 AM
    I have many devices, but in most recent and/or daily use are:

BlackBerry Classic (Daily Driver)
    BlackBerry Priv (line 2)
    BlackPhone2 (data only device)
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (tablet)

I also have Alcatel and Motorola 'dumb phones' I use as burner devices with Krew Mobile, Red Pocket Mobile and/or ChatSIM services when needed...

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 09:33 AM
    That is pretty funny because I do love the idea of owning three Passports: Red, White, and SE. :-)

07-04-16 05:23 PM
    That is pretty funny because I do love the idea of owning three Passports: Red, White, and SE. :-)

Not a bad idea. I am also thinking in the same lines . I have SE and Black Passport.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    07-04-16 05:25 PM
    I have several phones, but the following are used the most:

Red Passport
    Z30
    2 - Q10s

A Priv is on the way and scheduled for delivery in the next two days. Looking at picking up a Passport SE.

My main tablet is an iPad Air 2.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    07-04-16 06:54 PM
    Hmmm... how far back you want me to go? I don't have some of these phones anymore though... ones I still have in possession in bold/italics.

Phones
    Some Dancall Audiovox brick on GSM 1800
    Nokia 8148 (GSM 1800 version of the Nokia 8110)
    Ericsson T18sc
    Nokia 6210
    Siemens S40
    Sony Ericsson T200
    Sony Ericsson S710a
    Sony Ericsson Z710i
    O2 XDA Atom
    Nokia 6610
    Palm Centro
    Nokia E51
    Sony Ericsson X10i
    Palm Pre
    Palm Pre Plus (FrankenPre, Verizon unit with a Bell Radio)
    HP Veer
    HP Pre 3
    BlackBerry Classic
    BlackBerry Priv, current daily driver

Tablet
    HP TouchPad 32GB, flashed to Cyanogenmod
    Asus VivoTab Note 8 upgraded to Windows 10

PDAs
    Palm IIIc
    Sony CLIE T650C (Japanese version of the T665, flashed to an English ROM)
    Sony TJ37
    Palm T|X
    Nokia N810
    Palm Vx
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 07-05-16 at 07:31 AM.
    07-04-16 07:15 PM
    It used to be a much longer list! My daily driver is the Priv, with the OG passport used for a change. (Thanks to cobalt and his gps goodness) I also use my galaxy S2 9.7 tablet. My DW has all iphone.... a 6, and an older iPad mini. I have given my other BB 10 devices to family, or traded in for newer devices.

07-05-16 04:54 AM
    In order of ownership:
    Nokia 3310, Nokia 6280, Nokia 5800, HTC Desire, iPhone 3GS, Blackberry 8900 (bought it over the 8520 at the time due to greater specs although I wish I had experienced the 9900 instead), iPhone 5, Blackberry Passport, Blackberry Z10, Amazon Fire Phone and now I am giving an Xperia Z3 a trial.
    I like unsuccessful tech products such as the Fire Phone, so much effort went into that dynamic perspective. I'd love to collect many of the iconic blackberries such as the 8330 and storm etc and even some palm devices. I've never tried windows phone but I wouldn't mind giving a Lumia 930 a shot. I almost find it a shame that I don't require a second phone sometimes...

As far as tablets go:
    Asus Transformer Prime TF201, this thing was really great at the time. Very long lasting battery with the keyboard attachment. I remember plugging an Xbox 360 controller into the keyboard's USB slot and playing GTA 3.
    I then got an iPad 4, still have it and rarely use it anymore. When I got the Blackberry bug I got a 64gb playbook and filled it with movies.
    Then, after needing something for college that I could record notes on that has a proper keyboard I bought an Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700, again, battery was great but the performance was just too slow sometimes and I couldn't be doing with office apps without desktop pc usability (like importing pictures or creating tables) so I sold it and bought a Macbook Air 11.6. The Air has replaced all my tablets and has served me well making notes in One Note.

So, that's it.

Passport
    07-05-16 06:32 AM
    In terms of things I still have left, the Priv is my currently only used phone, though I have an LG Optimus F3Q and a Samsung Captivate Glide as back up devices, and an ancient LG Shine slider in case all smartphones become sentient and kill us all, or something equally zany.

As for tablets, I currently use an ASUS Transformer TF300T with the keyboard dock (yes, there's a theme of PKBs here :P) and it is absolutely glorious, especially since an excellent dev is still putting out current versions of Android for the tablet.
    07-05-16 11:25 AM
    Daily driver is a Priv (great first attempt here and getting better with each update)
    Passport, Classic and Q10 as backup and WIFI response phones (better keyboards than Priv)

Also
    Samsung Note 8.0 Tablet
    Some other Samsung Tablet too
    IPad (almost never used)
    Nokia 920
    Iphone 6S (wife)
    Various PlayBooks (kids still use them)

The BlackBerry phones get used 90% of the time. The Tablets are used only very occasionally. Too hard to type on. Just ordered a new white Q10 (love the compact efficient design) and trying hard not to think about adding a Passport SE...

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 11:55 AM
    Have red passport my daily driver will go priv as ios and android alone dont lure or work the way I want them and are not inline with the requirement I have may be priv can help for a while would love to see priv 2 happen with better specs

Red passport
    07-05-16 02:47 PM
    Priv - daily use
    Z30 - backup
    Galaxy TabS - tablet
    PlayBook - has not been powered up for months
    Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows Tab) - work

Priv does everything I need. Don't really need anything else but..

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    07-05-16 03:22 PM
    Why is this thread in the Priv forum?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 03:39 PM
28 12