Hi everybody,

a lot of people are talking about the BlackBerry Hub as a very good special from Blackberry. Actualy I have no idea what it is, how to use it and much more. Can someone explain it to me? Is it the thing on the right side of the screen with a lilltle grey bar to touch?

Since I dont have any instructionpaper, I really would like to know? I am an old Android 4.0.1 user and everything overstraines me here..
    04-29-16 04:47 PM
    hub is a central place for your accounts, it's now supporting emails, fb, twitter, instagram, whatsapp and more to come I believe, oh not to mention bbm. Some would say it is what sets BB apart from competitors, as it is a handy place for your communications.
    04-29-16 04:57 PM
    This video should help.
    http://demos.blackberry.com/priv-by-...kberry-hub.mp4

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    04-29-16 05:01 PM
    I see...

well I only use Whatsapp, but none of the other social media.

What about email? Can I set it in the BB Hub, that I get a duplicate version of the emails, but when I login to my pc, I get my emails like I never got them on the phone?

Oh, is it possible to make Steam into the BB Hub? Thats my messenger on PC
    04-29-16 05:40 PM
    I see...

well I only use Whatsapp, but none of the other social media.

What about email? Can I set it in the BB Hub, that I get a duplicate version of the emails, but when I login to my pc, I get my emails like I never got them on the phone?

Oh, is it possible to make Steam into the BB Hub? Thats my messenger on PC
    It's a place to put all of your emails, texts, whatsapp messages, and social media in one place. Got a text? Go to hub. Got a Skype message? To the hub. Emails from 15 different accounts? To the hub. You can also customize the hub so you see each of these accounts one at a time if you wanted. Although, I don't think steam is integrated yet....yet......

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    04-29-16 06:37 PM