It just... vanished!

Posted from an ME173X
    08-09-15 03:51 AM
    breach of NDA, was probably removed on request./
    lawguyman and Uzi like this.
    08-09-15 04:04 AM
    OP requested removal. Leave it at that. Is what it is.

Stagefright.... get it...
    08-09-15 04:37 AM
    Can we get an idea of what was in it, was it pictures or specs? Not asking for further details then that.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 06:50 AM
    It just... vanished!

Posted from an ME173X
    google cache

There is a page of a recent thread that links nowhere, but the google cached link will take you to its first page. I'm curiously reading it now. Sadly, the picture link in that thread is dead too, and I can't navigate to the second page of the thread.
    08-09-15 07:08 AM
    I found the picture. Googe cached that in the Images section. The picture has already been re-shown on another website, in French.

I won't post the links so that I don't get lynched, but you can search google like I did
    08-09-15 07:13 AM
    google cache

There is a page of a recent thread that links nowhere, but the google cached link will take you to its first page. I'm curiously reading it now. Sadly, the picture link in that thread is dead too, and I can't navigate to the second page of the thread.
    The original was a picture of the same thing, but very dark and without any type of effect. You're seeing the same thing, but in a different way. Imagine a Z30 with round edges and a black bottom with a usb cable plugged in. You won't see much more even if you found it.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 07:17 AM
    The original was a picture of the same thing, but very dark and without any type of effect. You're seeing the same thing, but in a different way. Imagine a Z30 with round edges and a black bottom with a usb cable plugged in. You won't see much more even if you found it.

Posted via CB10
    I found only one picture. Fairly low light condition. Phone is resting on what kind of looks like an edge of a couch.

I agree. Not much to see, but at least it's a picture and not something rendered on a computer.
    08-09-15 07:37 AM
    I asked Bla1ze to pull it, before the BB police showed up. You know, if they can't first dibs on info, they'll resort to reporting to no one that cares. Uhh Oh... Here they come!! Tell agent Smith I know a sheep lover from Toronto, he might be interested in.
    08-09-15 07:44 AM
    Found this pic on the Google. Never have seen this one before.

What happened to the BlackBerry slider thread?-slider.jpg

Posted via Z30
    08-09-15 07:48 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slider.jpg 
Views:	2350 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	365980

Posted via Z30
    It was 3D rendering

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 ftw!!
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    08-09-15 08:14 AM
    If they could make this phone like the Jolla phone, so that the back cover would be removable and you could either attach the keyboard or an extended battery, that would be awesome, because I think more people would prefer a larger battery to a slide out PKB.
    08-09-15 08:16 AM
    The picture in the deleted post looks like a cross between z3 and galaxy s6 edge. Also, the OP quoted the word "slider" in the title, which to me could mean "slider-ish". I know the picture is dark, but I don't see any construction evidence that would make me think there is a sliding portion to it. The bottom of the phone looks like single solid piece. This could be an engineering release that doesn't yet have the sliding mechanism, or this "slider" isn't meant to actually be a slider-type phone
    08-09-15 08:23 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slider.jpg 
Views:	2350 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	365980

Posted via Z30
    Best pics I've seen so far,wonder how old they are? No crappy Android screen,haha
    08-09-15 08:26 AM
    It was 3D rendering

Well since it has now been removed by a mod, my guess is that it is not a 3D render and was in fact the real deal.

EDIT: Never mind the CrackBerry app is just slow loading pics todat

Posted via Z30
    08-09-15 08:37 AM
    Best pics I've seen so far,wonder how old they are? No crappy Android screen,haha
    They aren't real pictures. They are rendered on a computer. On the website where they appeared originally some time ago, it was actually stated as being just Art. Realistic, but still just Art.
    08-09-15 08:42 AM
    Well since it has now been removed by a mod, my guess is that it is not a 3D render and was in fact the real deal.

EDIT: Never mind the CrackBerry app is just slow loading pics todat

Posted via Z30
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...79/index2.html

08-09-15 08:43 AM
    NDA my arse! BlackBerry Marketing Dept. loves all these leaks if they aren't leaking it themselves. Then Crackberry plays along by pulling threads & further create an air of mystery which in turn increases the hype!

Please! This is just modern day marketing 101.
    global14u likes this.
    08-09-15 01:22 PM
    NDA my arse! BlackBerry Marketing Dept. loves all these leaks if they aren't leaking it themselves. Then Crackberry plays along by pulling threads & further create an air of mystery which in turn increases the hype!

Please! This is just modern day marketing 101.
    Right, because BlackBerry the whole market with leaking it via testers, who by the way also browses CrackBerry on a daily basis...

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 01:55 PM
    The picture in the deleted post looks like a cross between z3 and galaxy s6 edge. Also, the OP quoted the word "slider" in the title, which to me could mean "slider-ish". I know the picture is dark, but I don't see any construction evidence that would make me think there is a sliding portion to it. The bottom of the phone looks like single solid piece. This could be an engineering release that doesn't yet have the sliding mechanism, or this "slider" isn't meant to actually be a slider-type phone
    It was the slider. Photo really shouldn't have been published tbh. Maybe I'll come back around when it's closer to release date.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 04:16 PM
    It was the slider. Photo really shouldn't have been published tbh. Maybe I'll come back around when it's closer to release date.

Posted via CB10
    Can you at least make a thread talking about it? Because many people like me are wanting to get a new phone but are waiting to hear more able this one before leaving BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 05:47 PM
    Maybe in the coming days or so.

Posted via CB10
    pttptppt likes this.
    08-09-15 06:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the sneak peek.

Posted from an ME173X
    08-09-15 06:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you do, post a link to the new thread in here. I'm going to subscribe to this thread now
    08-11-15 09:51 AM
    The thing is LONG !!

Are there height minimums for ownership?

Does the chin have a bumper to protect knees?

Can a good wind knock down the user?

Would it work to take pics up a periscope?

Will they advertise it for photos & videos through the sun roof?

Does it work like the Hubble telescope at that stratospheric altitude?

Held flat would it work to serve sushi?

Just wondering...

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 11:31 AM
28 12