The user guide for the Priv has a brief mention about HDMI, but rather poorly done explaining.

I presume an adapter for HDMI output is out there.

Higher end Nokia/Windows Phone had a feature known as Continuum. With an appropriate accessory to plug things in, you could run a mouse, keyboard and your computer screen. Essentially, your phone became a very portable computer. Or, do things on your phone easily instead of with that tiny screen and tapping.

Anything else supported on the Priv other than HDMI?
    11-28-19 10:52 AM
    The user guide for the Priv has a brief mention about HDMI, but rather poorly done explaining.

I presume an adapter for HDMI output is out there.

Higher end Nokia/Windows Phone had a feature known as Continuum. With an appropriate accessory to plug things in, you could run a mouse, keyboard and your computer screen. Essentially, your phone became a very portable computer. Or, do things on your phone easily instead of with that tiny screen and tapping.

Anything else supported on the Priv other than HDMI?
    Here’s a link to page along with CrackBerry links for multiple articles regarding topic discussions. Slimport appears to be the answer with opinions all over the place in some threads

https://www.google.com/search?q=priv...=firefox-b-1-m
    11-28-19 11:05 AM
    Here’s a link to page along with CrackBerry links for multiple articles regarding topic discussions. Slimport appears to be the answer with opinions all over the place in some threads

https://www.google.com/search?q=priv...=firefox-b-1-m
    Slimport, huh? Thanks for that.
    11-30-19 07:54 PM
    my Priv microUSB supports nothing at all... it fried eons ago and I purchased the part and had it repaired, but the connector block above it on the motherboard was also fried. changed the motherboard too but it re-fried within a week... gave up... it now lives on a QI charge stand so I can fawn over it from time-to-time... flagship sank
    12-02-19 01:52 PM