@LordRaj having switched to and from the Priv and the Classic, how do you find the ability to transfer your data in each direction? Did you lose data or did you not bother? I like the fact that my Classic's calendar and text messages have entries going back to my Curve, and that's one of the reasons I've stuck with BBOS.

- RG>
    With the latest content transfer app you will only be able to transfer under 4000 txt messages. I don't remember the exact number off the top of my head but I think it was around 3700. Other than that it worked pretty well.

Also it won't transfer anything that is on your SD card so you will need to move that stuff over manually if you have stuff you want on SD. The file structure of Android is confusing as hell when it comes to SD cards and even internal storage so you will probably have a hard time finding your stuff on your SD card until you figure it out. The photo's app that is on the priv doesn't do a very good job of pulling in your existing photos from an SD either, I haven't downloaded anything to replace it yet though and probably won't install much more until my replacement Priv gets here. The one I have now the volume up button gets stuck in so it's going back.
    03-02-16 01:26 AM
    Setting a picture as wall paper with the PRIV--easy!
    03-02-16 01:35 AM
    And what did you reply to Paul? What were the reason you gave him?

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully he said cause BB10 is the greatest OS of all time and don't let it die BlackBerry aka Paul!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 06:17 PM
78 ... 234