I wanna stick with the BlackBerry onscreen keyboard but am not liking how it doesn't learn your words like swift key and it just doesn't seem to flow as easily. Any thoughts on on screen keyboards and what are better alternatives there are for the BlackBerry one?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-11-16 01:34 PM
    I wanna stick with the BlackBerry onscreen keyboard but am not liking how it doesn't learn your words like swift key and it just doesn't seem to flow as easily. Any thoughts on on screen keyboards and what are better alternatives there are for the BlackBerry one?

It does learn your words! Do you have the right settings turned on!?

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    02-11-16 01:54 PM
    You can install any and all keyboards you want! Keep trying till you find something else you like.
    Personally, once you learn how to flick type with BlackBerry keyboard you will never look back. Before the BlackBerry keyboard I would absolutely hate to type on my nexus 5 (wi-fi device I tinker with)
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    02-11-16 02:17 PM
    Yeah it definitely learns words. It had my email addresses and slang/shortened words memorized within a few hours of using it lol.
    02-11-16 02:38 PM
    Blackberry's, deffo
    02-11-16 06:25 PM
    I've tried a bunch of different virtual ones on Android, but the BlackBerry one is still the best to me

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 10:48 PM
    I've used iPhone, Windows phone and android with may keyboards but BlackBerry's virtual keyboard is the beast I have ever used. It learns what words you use and the order. If you don't get the word you want right away you only need to type the first letter or two and it will give you what you want and faster next time.
    Give it a chance. BlackBerry's VK and PK was one of the big reasons I gave BlackBerry a chance and glad I did.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 10:57 PM
    I would not have kept the priv if the vkb wasn't so good.

For all their problems and issues, BlackBerry has the best vkb I've ever used on a mobile device, bar none.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    02-11-16 11:00 PM
    try google keyboard... its pretty awesome..
    02-13-16 12:44 AM
    SwiftKey. Period.

02-13-16 04:46 AM
    I am using the BlackBerry keyboard and for me it is awesome.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    seletok likes this.
    02-13-16 04:49 AM
    Tried several others on other android devices and I definitely prefer the blackberry vkb. If it's not doing it for you though, I recommend checking out fleksy!

Posted via my Priv, Z30, or Q5!
    02-13-16 10:02 AM
    Like keyboard butJust wondering if others have a problem with the keyboard remembering my words and suggesting them.... It suggests words out of dictionary but it is not rembering unique words I use..... Example is if I type yeeeeeerhaaaaa several times it never remembers it or suggests it... have checked setting and e everything is enabled to learn word's....buy it's not doing it.... Any suggestions?

02-13-16 02:06 PM
    Like keyboard butJust wondering if others have a problem with the keyboard remembering my words and suggesting them.... It suggests words out of dictionary but it is not rembering unique words I use..... Example is if I type yeeeeeerhaaaaa several times it never remembers it or suggests it... have checked setting and e everything is enabled to learn word's....buy it's not doing it.... Any suggestions?

Mine used to do that, but the last update fixed it.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    02-13-16 03:46 PM