Sorry if this has been addressed beforehand. Still trying to figure out how search also works on the Android version of Crackberry

I can customize my ring tone and other notifications and they work fine until up to the point I do a restart after a restart they revert to the default. Is this a bug or a feature in Android. Currently on Verizon running Lollipop

Thanks in advance

Posted via PRIV on Verizon - not as good as my Passport but getting there
    08-27-16 11:53 AM
    Bug. It's hit n miss for me.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    08-27-16 11:54 AM
    Sorry if this has been addressed beforehand. Still trying to figure out how search also works on the Android version of Crackberry

I can customize my ring tone and other notifications and they work fine until up to the point I do a restart after a restart they revert to the default. Is this a bug or a feature in Android. Currently on Verizon running Lollipop

Thanks in advance

There have been suggestions to make sure that your tones are in INTERNAL storage. I forget the precise folder. If on the card, they are more likely to fail after a reboot from what I've read. It also may be a bug and we ON VERIZON are stuck with bugs!!!!
    Ecm likes this.
    08-27-16 12:27 PM
    There have been suggestions to make sure that your tones are in INTERNAL storage. I forget the precise folder. If on the card, they are more likely to fail after a reboot from what I've read. It also may be a bug and we ON VERIZON are stuck with bugs!!!!
    This is correct. If you copy ringtone and notifications to the Internal Notifications and Ringtone folders respectively, then select from there, they should remain after a reboot.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-27-16 12:44 PM
    Thanks folks, the problem was because I had the ringtone and notification on the SD card.

Downloaded Solid Explorer file manager to help move files around.

FF22 likes this.
    08-27-16 03:43 PM

Thanks in advance

The search function on CrackBerry has always been horrible no matter what version you're on
    08-27-16 06:12 PM