It was rather unfortunate to return my Priv, because I was growing fond of it. I was happy to have the BlackBerry insignia once again, with beloved android built on top of it. But this love didn't come with a few shortcomings...

I had hardware issues, more so than anything else. I didn't experience the software issues that most people were experiencing, but my wifi radio would lose connection intermittently all the time. I could be in the same location on the same hotspot (my home network) and connecting with multiple devices and not experience any issues, on the Priv, not so good. Another issue i have was my NFC would not work at all, i would get the feedback stating that i was hovering over an NFC device, but no actions would occur as a result of the connection. Being that i use NFC everyday, this was a no-no. i would also lose connectivity with bluetooth here and there, so i decided to go to the store to replace it, but there were no handsets available for sale/swap. so instead of waiting another week or so, i decided to return it.

didn't want to, but to keep my sanity i had to. so i reverted back to my note 5.

"to all you haters, all you trolls... close your eyes and picture me rolling" -Flossy Carter

hopefully by putting that in quotes, i won't get moderator unapproved again, being considered a troll.
    11-10-15 09:13 PM
    If the device was faulty, you did the right decision. Hope you get a new one working fine
    11-10-15 09:52 PM
    Few things worse than people keeping a busted phone and complaining about it. I hope you get another one later.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on the Priv
    11-10-15 10:21 PM
    I thought we weren't suppose to start a new thread for returning Priv's ?
    John Doe99, Kaenon11 and iGalione like this.
    11-10-15 10:21 PM
    Loving my Priv so far no real issues good luck with your next device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-10-15 10:23 PM
    11-10-15 10:39 PM