?Blackberry Passport mit Android wird nicht passieren? und Infos zum kommenden Slider | mobileCTRL

Rumors translated via Google:

"BlackBerry Passport with Android will not happen" and information on the upcoming Slider

Gossip - which was a significant announcement, as we were told on the part of BlackBerrys that there will definitely be no BlackBerry Passport with Android. Paid but we were with the supposedly final name of the upcoming BlackBerry Venice.

The Canadian manufacturer, who was represented at the IFA with a manageable level is clearly established: the BlackBerry Passport is good as it is. And it wants to change nothing - now, after you have once again on the outer changed somewhat while came out the Passport Silver.
    With the current operating system can be very happy and BlackBerry and users have everything they need - and if you would be on Android Apps, one could at any time bring with little effort apks on its machines up and running. Making a difference to a native Android system were it not for this, and the apps were a few exceptions (there was talk of maybe 3% of apps that are not running) run performant.
    It may have been a stupid accident, but the Minions Endless Runner, which was installed there on a exhibition Passport, faltered and stuttered, as what else. But in addition I will not judge now - we will get a Passport and can then test the compatibility with Android, and the Android apps itself. But at least the Passport is probably just never run with Android.
    This contradicts the information about DuDroid has reportedly also obtained directly from BlackBerry. Thus, you have the plan (and he has the smartphone so impressively demonstrated in a video), to bring out an Android Passport, is not amortized but wait the market launch of the new Sliders from, we know as Venice.

BlackBerry Venice is called "Avenger"
    And since we are at the other great information that you called us. And I quote "it will under certain circumstances, may, might give a smartphone with curved display with Android" that you already saw circulating on the network several times. This BlackBerry has probably pushed through long and arduous negotiations and discussions with Google that certain services and their data will not run on Google's servers, but BlackBerry this data would only have the internal systems, which are themselves also trust, push. If that's true, then that would be the first time that a smartphone maker has prevailed against the search giant from Mountain View. BlackBerry places great emphasis on safety and the fact that the private and the user data are encrypted and treated each other with a certain security standard and that is also highly commendable. Whether this will, however, affect the work of smartphones, will need to show well.
    Less accurate one but then took it towards the security us with the name of the upcoming Sliders. I try to quote as good as it gets:

there is a Marvel comic book, in which emerge many superheroes. For the comic, there were also two films. Thus, the mobile phone may, possibly, possibly hot

- And since we can probably exclude BlackBerry Ultron and BlackBerry X-Men, the name BlackBerry Avenger is well established for the smartphone with curved display and slide keyboard. Presented the device should be in October / November this year the way sometime.

Quite a character which are employed there; if Blackberry does not go through the roof with the release of the Avenger and is called justice, which in turn could further shoot BlackBerry possibly off. BlackBerry for many years was the No. 1 among business units and has (and one must unfortunately say so) slept through the go-ahead. Currently it serves a niche - maybe not totally small, a niche it remains nonetheless. A fail the BlackBerry Avenger would be a real problem for Canadians.
    But we do not want to paint too black - I'm extremely excited about the smartphone and whether BlackBerry also finds a place alongside other major manufacturers with Android devices. Treat I would them - and me, I would treat that you would perhaps still better of it and the Passport perhaps still brings with Android.

Note:
    We have pointed out that no definitive statements were "sometimes" and "maybe" - the course is clear to us. The statements of the employee had to be formulated accordingly but so he would not have to expect reprisals.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 08:18 AM
    The rumored name Avenger is not too bad, I suppose.

http://mobilectrl.de/blackberry-pass...menden-slider/

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 10:21 AM
    Welcome BlackBerry Avenger?-1441553137370_617492.jpeg

????
    09-06-15 10:40 AM
    Not a fan of Marvel's at all but I like this name lol
    09-06-15 10:59 AM
    Avenger is the worst name ever.

Posted via CB10
    Mr Mozi and nyfinch like this.
    09-06-15 11:03 AM
    This seems like an unlikely name.

Posted via CB10
    ayngling likes this.
    09-06-15 11:08 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1441553137370_617492.jpeg 
Views:	8590 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	370106

????
    All guys? No way! Lol

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    09-06-15 11:23 AM
    Avenger was the codename for the 3dfx Voodoo3, a card that was supposed to save 3dfx, but was really the last card produced by them that sold in quantities.

This is bad.

Wide vision, from Chile.
    09-06-15 11:28 AM
    09-06-15 11:34 AM
    Zum Gl�ck kann ich Deutsch. Die �bersetzung ist ja mal �belst beschissen! ^^

PS: maybe the name will be BlackBerry Marvel ^^

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 11:54 AM
    Make it 'CHEN-ger' instead.

09-06-15 12:27 PM
    Make it 'CHEN-ger' instead.

It's definitely a game CHEN-ger

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 12:48 PM
    @Ulferini: Can you make a better translation for us, since I see you speak German fluidly?

Wide vision, from Chile.
    09-06-15 12:53 PM
    Sounds kinda silly really

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 01:09 PM
    Avenger is the worst name ever.
    Posted via CB10
    No its not. The LEAP is the worst name ever. Lets see them try to top that one, call it the Jump.
    AquaL3o likes this.
    09-06-15 01:27 PM
    Samsung did an Avenger edition on the S6 Edge.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 01:35 PM
    I like it. This phone is for bringing the sheep back to the heard and the sheep don't know where "Venice" even is, but they've all seen the Avengers I'm sure!
    09-06-15 01:36 PM
    As long as they won't call it "the Flop", it's OK with me
    09-06-15 01:36 PM
    What I really want to know is IF this phone runs android, will we finally see android BBM Video?? I don't see how they can release a BB branded phone and not have it!
    brookie229 and motec bb like this.
    09-06-15 01:38 PM
    Seems really stupid.. I don't think they brand "Avenger" for a flagship phone!
    09-06-15 01:42 PM
    Agreed! Should've called it "Z20" or something.
    09-06-15 01:43 PM
    Avenger of the dispossessed - a reference to what the villains Apple & Google did to poor BB?

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 01:53 PM
    Agreed! Should've called it "Z20" or something.
    If anything letters and numbers then make it: UV40 because halfway between Q and Z if UV and 10 plus 30 is 40.
    09-06-15 01:55 PM
    I don't know... seems like it just swings open the door for some easy tech blogger ridicule.

They go from never taking off the tie, to... wearing a superhero outfit at comic-con. Surely there is a more reasonable human reference somewhere in between those two extremes.

Posted via CB10
    ayngling and nyfinch like this.
    09-06-15 02:14 PM
    As long as they won't call it "the Flop", it's OK with me
    Reminds me of Nokia'a Elop, or Eflop
    09-06-15 02:25 PM
119 123 ...