Try performing a hard reset on your device by holding down the power key for a full 32 seconds, without releasing it.. It will simulate a battery pull and may help you with your problem.. Once the device restarts, ensure the My TMO app is not present again.. If it is, try doing what others have suggested and delete it.
    02-02-16 09:40 AM
    I have the same issue.
    I exchange my priv trying to rule out if it was a hardware issue and the issue is still present.
    Adittionally the QI wireless charging is very sensitive and you have to be in an exact spot to maintain charging. Any slight movement will break the charge. Are there specific QI chargers that work well with the Priv?
    Has anyone talked directly to Blackberry to troubleshoot this problem?
    I'm thinkng this maybe a carrier issue as well. Many non-TMO users do not seem to have this issue....
    02-02-16 11:18 AM
    Hey Jim, as TheQuietRioter suggests, It's the, My T-Mobile, app... She deleted it and the device is normal now. Try deleting the app from your device
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    02-02-16 11:57 AM
    It's definitely the My T-Mobile app. If a few folks call into T-Mobile tech support and let them know what's going they'll make it a known issue, or maybe even update the app. I'm going to call now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-02-16 03:53 PM
    I turned off all the notifications on the my t-mobile account app and it seems to have worked. But now I am on a business trip and while using the device it gets hot. My two weeks is up 2/11 so still have time to play around and figure things out. I agree with other posts that we on this site play around but for the average person this is a waste of time.

02-02-16 04:26 PM
    I turned off all the notifications on the my t-mobile account app and it seems to have worked. But now I am on a business trip and while using the device it gets hot. My two weeks is up 2/11 so still have time to play around and figure things out. I agree with other posts that we on this site play around but for the average person this is a waste of time.

This doesn't work. Even people who have never signed into it have the issue. You have to delete it. My brother found that it was pinging GPS EVERY 1 min. That's right. Every min of every hour of every day. Deleted and got and problem solved with heat and battery.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 04:31 PM
    This doesn't work. Even people who have never signed into it have the issue. You have to delete it. My brother found that it was pinging GPS EVERY 1 min. That's right. Every min of every hour of every day. Deleted and got and problem solved with heat and battery.

And you think Google and the NSA tracked you...
    02-04-16 04:35 AM
    I am exchanging mine but the store only had phones from the same batch. Trying to get one from another store, however, manufacture date is only a day later. Fingers crossed this is enough devices apart bc it took me a weak to tweak this phone. . . I can only conclude something is wrong w the battery bc even w nothing on here nothing synching and nothing running I can only make it to early afternoon.
    02-07-16 12:46 PM
    TyW from BlackBerry here

A new version of the T-Mobile My Account app, version 5 was released to help address reports of poor battery life.

If you haven’t updated yet, open the Play Store, tap the three bar icon in the top left followed by My Apps & Games to see any available updates. If you cannot update your T-Mobile My Account app at this moment, please complete the following steps until you are able to update the app.

1. Open the T-Mobile My Account app
    2. Tap the Meu icon (three dots) followed by Options
    3. Uncheck Display Wi-Fi Manager Notifications
    4. Tap Open Wi-Fi Manager
    5. Uncheck Manage Wi-Fi Connections

Thanks!
    02-09-16 08:55 AM
    Such a great phone, would be a shame to see them lose what new customers they're able to get.

Two of the t-mobile reps at my local store had switched over to the priv, loved it, but ditched due to the heat issues after a few days. In fact, they tried to talk me out of getting one myself for that very reason. Needless to say, I didn't listen.

02-09-16 09:39 PM
    TyW, I completely uninstalled tmo my account app, am still having battery issues. The screen seems to completely suck the lifeblood out of the phone, even on dim; what is the average sot supposed to be? Finally made it thru the day but all the features of the phone were off and I didn't use it for more than ten minutes. That's not very practical, I hope mine is defective!
    02-09-16 10:39 PM
36 12