I installed the update yesterday and hoped that it would fix my issue. About a week ago, email slowed to a crawl. All other apps work fine. I have been using PRIV for about a year.

When I open an email, it takes about 5-10 seconds to see the text. When I send an email, it takes about 5-10 seconds. Even when it opens up, it takes another 5-10 seconds for the reply, forward, reply all icons to populate.

Very odd, and just started about a week ago. Updates are current, and no new apps have been installed
    12-06-16 12:12 PM
    I installed the update yesterday and hoped that it would fix my issue. About a week ago, email slowed to a crawl. All other apps work fine. I have been using PRIV for about a year.

When I open an email, it takes about 5-10 seconds to see the text. When I send an email, it takes about 5-10 seconds. Even when it opens up, it takes another 5-10 seconds for the reply, forward, reply all icons to populate.

Very odd, and just started about a week ago. Updates are current, and no new apps have been installed
    Yes, BB seems to have introduced a bug. There are a few other threads on the issue. BB has acknowledged it and unfortunately the fix they issued, was it, yesterday, did not fix it for all. The bug does not affect everyone (I have two different carrier Priv's and neither has been affected (fingers crossed)).
    12-06-16 12:55 PM
    The hot fix did not solve it for me...
    12-06-16 01:00 PM
    Hub still has issues. Check 3 other threads on this.
    12-06-16 09:44 PM