I own a Verizon Priv bought it full price. But I just recently moved to South Korea. And I was wondering if I were to break my screen or have any other hardware/software issue. Would I be able to get it serviced through blackberry directly?

I would look for a place here but BB has zero phones here in Korea. Sadly.
    05-08-16 05:55 AM
    No probably not, what would happen normally is you would call the provider. If they cannot trouble shoot the phone, they hand off to BlackBerry and then warranty service is started. Verizon would handle the exchange for BlackBerry.
    05-08-16 07:04 AM
    Nope, it would have to be throughout Verizon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-08-16 09:35 AM
    Damn. I guess if the phone breaks I have to wait a year until I visit the state side again and file for insurance claim.... Thank you for the response~
    05-08-16 07:03 PM
    I own a Verizon Priv bought it full price. But I just recently moved to South Korea. And I was wondering if I were to break my screen or have any other hardware/software issue. Would I be able to get it serviced through blackberry directly?

I would look for a place here but BB has zero phones here in Korea. Sadly.
    FWIW, I had the "USA Bands" network issue and was travelling to Hong Kong. I had to use Skype to call their toll free to get service, only saving grace was their call centre was 24x7. They said they can only start the RMA process once I return to Canada.

Yours is Verizon which makes it worse, you will have to deal with Verizon, BlackBerry will just tell you to call them.
    05-08-16 08:53 PM