11-02-15 09:14 PM
129 ... 456
tools
    I use it daily... Always for navigation, it's great 'ok google navigate to home' and I'm on the road heading home, no ******* around.

'ok google set timer for 12 minutes' for cooking, that really is handy for me. I'm terrible at remembering the oven is on!

Those two alone are worth it for me. I also use it more rarely for currency conversion and other maths.

Of course this is all at home or in car. Not it on the street.
    10-17-15 07:23 PM
    i posted above somewhere, but you can install cortana on bb10 through the play store without waiting for priv... it isn't entirely "there", but I don't know if it is because it is beta or because bb10 runtime limitations
    i am on android so i have it on my S6 but when i get back BB hardware i will install cortana
    10-17-15 11:17 PM
    I use it daily... Always for navigation, it's great 'ok google navigate to home' and I'm on the road heading home, no ******* around.

'ok google set timer for 12 minutes' for cooking, that really is handy for me. I'm terrible at remembering the oven is on!

Those two alone are worth it for me. I also use it more rarely for currency conversion and other maths.

Of course this is all at home or in car. Not it on the street.
    10-21-15 06:15 PM
    As the post above yours shows, and most people who have used the BlackBerry assistant, Google now is just another take on it. What exactly is impressive about it? Saying OK Google? All right, some people find that useful, others don't find holding the assistant button any more complicated.
    I don't think anything is terribly impressive over any other variant. They all pull the same data from the same thing. Web searches and emails. I guess I am different than most here. I don't care if Google "knows where I am"... I doubt they give two sh..s. They just want to attempt to throw relevant adds in my face.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 09:14 PM
129 ... 456