I know now that Verizon doesn't support Visual Voicemail on their variant of the Priv...but AT&T does on theirs. I get between 30-50 voicemail messages a day...so VVM is an important feature for me where time management and productivity is concerned.

The rumor I've heard is that VVM will come with the Marshmallow OS update. Is this true, or is Verizon the culprit holding VVM up?
    06-20-16 12:27 PM
    50 messages a day?! You sound quite busy

( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)

Apparently it's something big red has to just enable, according to other posts. MM might bring this fix but if it is Carrier sides the Is won't matter.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-20-16 01:00 PM
    A fellow mod just told me that Verizon would "enable it" for an additional $3.00 a month. I'm going to look into that, because it's worth it to me. Frankly, IMO it should be a built-in OS feature like iOS...and not up to the carrier to "enable" it and charge even as little as that for the priv-ledge.
    06-20-16 05:04 PM
    A fellow mod just told me that Verizon would "enable it" for an additional $3.00 a month. I'm going to look into that, because it's worth it to me. Frankly, IMO it should be a built-in OS feature like iOS...and not up to the carrier to "enable" it and charge even as little as that for the priv-ledge.
    I believe that's the VVM for older BlackBerry devices, which is being discontinued in July.
    06-20-16 06:36 PM
    Well, we will know in August when Marshmallow comes out.
    06-20-16 08:42 PM
    I thought I saw in an email or somewhere on Verizons site that VVM would be released for the Priv in a software update. That seems to imply the MM update to me. Not really sure though. Guess we'll see in August...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv
    06-20-16 10:19 PM
    I believe that's the VVM for older BlackBerry devices, which is being discontinued in July.
    That sounded like that to me too. I remember when I had to make sure VVM was enabled on my legacy BlackBerrys, since it had to be done on purpose...it did not come as a default. It was a point of frustration to me, since I changed devices frequently then and I had to go through the hassle of getting it done each time. I was with AT&T then too, not VZW...but same song different verse.
    06-21-16 09:06 AM
    I was told by verizon technical support that it would be enabled soon in a software update and that it was an oversight not putting the priv in the new VVM servers. That was the first weekend it was out. Every security patch update I have had my fingers crossed. At this point it looks like it will be with the marshmallow update whenever that is.
    06-21-16 09:45 AM