Hi. I need a different volume of ring tone (always high) and notifications (low or mute for the night) contemporarly. I've tested some apps but not one really works on Lollipop of the Priv. Any idea? Stupid is working on every single app for notifications yes/not...
    Did u try something about? Tnx in advance and ciaoooo
    02-18-16 07:11 AM
    Try Zedge in the google play store.
    02-18-16 09:53 AM
    Try Zedge in the google play store.
    Tnks, I tested it but is "only" a downloader of ringer tones, notifications, wallpapers and so on and not a "mixer" for volume ringer/notificactions and no profiles.
    Carjackd, what app do u use for ur Priv volume/notif separated? See u soon
    02-18-16 10:54 AM
    Tnks, I tested it but is "only" a downloader of ringer tones, notifications, wallpapers and so on and not a "mixer" for volume ringer/notificactions and no profiles.
    Carjackd, what app do u use for ur Priv volume/notif separated? See u soon
    My bad....sorry...I just use the factory settings and seems to work well, let me see if there are other options that work

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    tonycara57 likes this.
    02-18-16 03:07 PM
    02-18-16 07:27 PM
    Dear Senectus, I tested Sound Profile as you kindly suggested BUT it works only on the screen (there is a mixer for notifications, calls, alarms and so on). If I set a low volume for notifc and high for ringtone, when I receive a call the volume of ringtone is low as notification... It seem impossible a separate management of volume of sounds; on Samsung is possible... I believe that this particular management needs ROOT. What do you think about it? Ciao
    02-21-16 03:35 PM
    Dear Senectus, I tested Sound Profile as you kindly suggested BUT it works only on the screen (there is a mixer for notifications, calls, alarms and so on). If I set a low volume for notifc and high for ringtone, when I receive a call the volume of ringtone is low as notification... It seem impossible a separate management of volume of sounds; on Samsung is possible... I believe that this particular management needs ROOT. What do you think about it? Ciao
    I use this same app and am able to set a loud phone ring (full volume) and low notification volume.
    02-21-16 04:00 PM
    I am using smart sound profiles app. It is very easy in there to raise phone volume and drop notification volume, and you can program it for different times of day. The problem I am having is every time I reboot my android settings change my default ringtone to none, and it doesn't ring at all. (Insert scream).
    02-21-16 06:13 PM
    I am using smart sound profiles app. It is very easy in there to raise phone volume and drop notification volume, and you can program it for different times of day. The problem I am having is every time I reboot my android settings change my default ringtone to none, and it doesn't ring at all. (Insert scream).
    Is the ringtone you're using on your SD card? You'll need to have it on internal memory. Seems to be an issue with Android.
    02-21-16 07:24 PM
    It's in the local ring tones folder. Meh!
    02-21-16 11:24 PM
    I set the ringtone and notifications and it seems working bt only on the screen, not during a real call/notification. Did you really testetd it? What you you see on the screen is not what you ear...
    02-22-16 07:05 AM