Anybody have an idea how to solve this issue? Just started recently. When trying to turn the volume up on youtube I been getting that warning. Automatically cuts the volume in half.
    I know it limits u when u first plug in on headphones until u give it permission to go higher but hasn't given that option as of late.

Thanx
    04-18-19 02:25 PM
    Have you restarted the phone?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-19 05:16 PM
    I had exactly the same problem while trying to play Netflix with my earphones. volume would only go halfway and that was it. I got nothing saying that if I exceed the limits I could damage my hearing. tried a restart and the same, only half volume which was way too low on a noisy 6 hour bus trip. the only fix I found was to download "speaker boost" from the app store. it has to remain in the background while in use, but works very well. be warned, try boosting little by little as it does get very loud. if I remember right, I only did a 14 or 16% boost and that was fine. tried 25% first and it was way too loud. hope that this helps! maybe the volume for earphones were only limited to half volume on the Priv with no way in the Os to increase it, but I could be wrong. out of all the apps I tried, speaker boost worked the best and was very light on the battery and resources.
    04-25-19 11:51 PM