Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Good morning friends, I just want to confirm something on my blackberry priv which I bought directly from blackberry, I do not know if it was a coincidence or what, but after my cell phone was upgraded (January 5 2017, build AAI459) Calls in 4GLTE are not working anymore, it changes to 4G, IMS settings shows Not connected and when I try to activate voice over LTE this automatically deactivates, I live in tampa FL and use T-MOBILE, Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    01-05-17 07:16 AM
    I got the update as well and am on T-Mobile and my VoLTE is unaffected. I'm on a DTEK60, however... I do have a Priv but it's no longer my daily....
    Attached Thumbnails Voice over LTE not working on my Priv-2017-01-05-14.44.23.jpg  
    01-05-17 08:45 AM
    What functionality does Voice over LTE provide? I have it on my BlackBerry Priv but really have no idea.
    01-06-17 11:53 PM
    What functionality does Voice over LTE provide? I have it on my BlackBerry Priv but really have no idea.
    VoLTE has a few advantages... Voice quality is improved (this is called HD Voice by some carriers). It also allows concurrent data and call operations since data and voice are going over the same channel. The disadvantage seems to be poor handoff when switching to/from VoLTE in the current implementation. This same advantages/disadvantages are found in Wifi Calling.

Theses disadvantages do not apply under Google Fi service using Google phones. Google spent a lot of effort solving the handoff problem using both software and hardware changes.
    FF22 and qwerty4ever like this.
    01-07-17 08:20 AM
    Hi,

I am facing problem with BlackBerry PRIV for LTE video calls.

Even I am not getting LTE video call option as mentioned in below link
    https://help.blackberry.com/en/priv/...674572950.html

I am using BlackBerry PRIV with following version :

Android version : 6.0.1
    Android security patch : 5th Feb 2017
    Build Number : AAJ043

Please help.
    03-11-17 08:18 AM
    I also have the same problem of video calling I am in South Africa
    07-06-17 04:40 AM
    Some carriers disable advanced LTE functions, unless you purchased the device directly from that carrier.
    AT&T is one of them, but far from the only one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that some carriers in some parts of the world do not yet have the capability of advanced LTE.
    07-07-17 09:26 AM