Noticed today I'm not getting notifications for voicemail on my priv.

Also noticed there's no visual voicemail in the hub, something I thought was perfectly implemented in BlackBerry 10

Is anyone getting their voicemail notifications?

Is there a way to get visual voicemail working like the one on BlackBerry 10? Rogers has a "vvm plus" app but you need to pay a monthly subscription fee, something BlackBerry 10 could do natively in the hub.
    03-09-17 01:35 PM
    You have to pay for EVERYTHING if you use Rogers.
    03-10-17 09:04 PM
    Not when I had BlackBerry 10... :/ I agree with the sentiment though, all carriers are jerks
    03-11-17 06:17 PM
    Been down this long road already.

There is no visual voice-mail for android with Rogers.

When I switched to the priv, I was looking for a proper visual voice-mail and the best they have is the ability to send you a mms message with the voice message.

They told me that this was a iPhone specific feature, and not available on any other phone. I knew this was a strait up lie as I had the visual voice-mail app way back on my torch, and then when bb10 came out it took a lot of trial and error to get working but was baked into the os and worked flawlessly.

Stumbled onto a third party voice-mail system called YouMail. Basically same price as Rogers, but gives you a visual vmail app, with transcribed messages, audio messages. and a lot more features

Unlimited messages.
    Unlimited length.
    Customisable greeting for every Caller if you want.

I'm in sales so I sprung for the business account which adds the ability to have a "press 1 to be forwarded to the order desk". As well as a separate number in a separate area code.

Basically you just cancel your Rogers voice mail and forward your non answered callsntona specific number.

Works great and now I don't have to worry about calling in to delete my messages when my mailbox is full, which with a 10 message limit. Is always.
    03-11-17 08:38 PM
    That's pretty sad. Definitely would like it if BlackBerry found a way to introduce this into the hub on android like they had on BlackBerry 10.
    I'm not desperate enough for voicemail to pay extra for it anyway
    03-11-17 11:48 PM
    I had visual VM on my dtek50 with Fido. I'm sure Rogers has it too
    03-12-17 04:33 AM
    Could you tell me more about how? Was it through an app?
    03-13-17 12:52 PM