I find this pic very fishy. If this was full blown android as people keep on saying, then it would have the BACK,HOME and APPS button but we only see the back button. The same back button we see on the android runtime currently when we have an android app open except this one its on the bottom.

This implies that perhaps and people keep on forgetting about this statement " We’re already working on the follow-up update, BlackBerry 10.3.3 and will keep you posted over the coming months" I believe it has way more android intergration with an improved android runtime....(At least Android Lollipop) as we can tell that the back button is material design.

Again as I said full android you would have all 3 buttons not just one.

Also I believe that keyboard is BB10 not android. I think they will change the keyboard in the next update hence why this one looks a bit different than the current keyboard we have on 10.3.2.

Again assumptions but to me it makes sense.

UPDATE!!: Well it seems that Jasper-Ng made a valid point and observation that this looks like the android lockscreen . Especially since the blurred section looks exactly alike as the picture he showed as well with the back button only showing

Thanks Jasper-NgThat virtual keyboard on the latest picture leak is fishy..that cant be full android...-lockscreen.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails That virtual keyboard on the latest picture leak is fishy..that cant be full android...-blackberry-venice-slider-final.jpg  
    Last edited by Anthony Roberts5; 08-18-15 at 11:30 AM.
    08-18-15 10:45 AM
    That virtual keyboard on the latest picture leak is fishy..that cant be full android...-blackberry-venice-leak-300-100.jpg I'm super excited about this phone I can't wait to get it in my hands I'm been using blackberry all my life Right now I have the Q 10 and I want to switch up the BlackBerry slider

Posted via CB10
    Anthony Roberts5 likes this.
    08-18-15 10:50 AM
    I find this pic very fishy. If this was full blown android as people keep on saying, then it would have the BACK,HOME and APPS button but we only see the back button. The same back button we see on the android runtime currently when we have an android app open except this one its on the bottom.

This implies that perhaps and people keep on forgetting about this statement " We�re already working on the follow-up update, BlackBerry 10.3.3 and will keep you posted over the coming months" I believe it has way more android intergration with an improved android runtime....(At least Android Lollipop) as we can tell that the back button is material design.

Again as I said full android you would have all 3 buttons not just one.

Also I believe that keyboard is BB10 not android. I think they will change the keyboard in the next update hence why this one looks a bit different than the current keyboard we have on 10.3.2.

Again assumptions but to me it makes sense.
    That was my first thought

Posted via CB10
    Anthony Roberts5 likes this.
    08-18-15 10:52 AM
    I know the speaker is gonna be freaking amazing a lot of bass to And especially for the camera it's gonna mean 18 megapixel camera it should be the best This is gonna kill Samsung Galaxy edge I know for sure Blackberry slider Is going to have a microSD card And I hope the speakers me super loud I like that Display will be amazing too Once I buy this phone This will be my favorite phone

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:55 AM
    Some people said it was the backspace button that looked Android-like, but then again I saw the same one on the PKB pic so it may indeed be the case that they themed the keyboard for 10.3.3
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    08-18-15 11:11 AM
    Really hoping you're right. I will for sure buy this device if it's running bb10, but probably not if it's android

Posted via CB10
    will308, BRS64, nah.uhh and 3 others like this.
    08-18-15 11:14 AM
    Some people said it was the backspace button that looked Android-like, but then again I saw the same one on the PKB pic so it may indeed be the case that they themed the keyboard for 10.3.3
    Yeah I know but I was more referring to the full android slider rumors in general . 10.3.3 means lollipop support with a way improved android runtime and way more android intergration that's all. I seriously do not think this phone is full android as people keep on saying...this picture IF real proves my point but then again assumptions.
    08-18-15 11:15 AM
    Trust me...if this pic IF real was full blown android it would have BACK HOME AND APPS button.....
    What I hate is that BlackBerry is moving to android and all signs point to BlackBerry being dead, which means that if this is actually bb10, it won't be supported for long

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 11:20 AM
    Trust me...if this pic IF real was full blown android it would have BACK HOME AND APPS button.....
    Or they ported gestures
    08-18-15 11:22 AM
    Fascinating lol.
    That virtual keyboard on the latest picture leak is fishy..that cant be full android...-lockscreen.jpg
    Not true. it's the lock screen. See my android tablet lockscreen.
    When you are entering password, there's only the back button to retract the keyboard - similar to the leak
    you can even see the blurred out area resembles my lock screen - the emergency call button and the line
    ^^

Was waiting for it lol.
    08-18-15 11:24 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lockscreen.jpg 
Views:	2240 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	367327
    Not true. it's the lock screen. See my android tablet lockscreen.
    When you are entering password, there's only the back button to retract the keyboard - similar to the leak
    you can even see the blurred out area resembles my lock screen - the emergency call button and the line
    Then i stand corrected big time LOL . Thanks for the correction!!!
    08-18-15 11:26 AM
    See blaze knows something, he just can't talk about it

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 11:43 AM
    Man so many nice smartphones are on the way. I can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    08-18-15 11:46 AM
    It does have some similarities to the android keyboard but it has more similarities with the BB10 keyboard.font on the letters and numbers matches BB10 where the android font is not bold like the BB10 one is. The row of numbers on top of the letters. Not sure what OS it will ship with, but i do remember reading in the forums someone who has played with one and it was running BB10 and they also said they were planning on a double boot OS android and BB10 He claims his friend who works there told him but only time would tell
    08-18-15 12:38 PM
    I think the BlackBerry keyboard is part of the BlackBerry Experience Suite. That means that Hub and the keyboard would be ported over, probably in the form of apps.
    Can easily change the keyboard layout, look and feel by downloading another keyboard app (e.g. Swiftkey or any other)
    08-18-15 12:46 PM
    I think the BlackBerry keyboard is part of the BlackBerry Experience Suite. That means that Hub and the keyboard would be ported over, probably in the form of apps.
    Can easily change the keyboard layout, look and feel by downloading another keyboard app (e.g. Swiftkey or any other)
    Though I still root for bb10, this is what I was thinking too, why couldn't BlackBerry add their own keyboard if swift key and all them don't look like the stock Android keyboard

My only concern is can they actually make android more secure like bb10 for the end user (consumer) if you do not have BES and the other enterprise services

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 12:56 PM
    Hopefully this isn't true, people I'm already in a dilemma
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lider-1034306/
    08-18-15 12:59 PM
    See blaze knows something, he just can't talk about it

Posted via CB10
    There are many members who know a lot but unfortunately are not allowed to disclose anything and kinda have to play dumb lol

Which I'm sure is actually quite fun.

Posted via CB10
    mania626 likes this.
    08-18-15 01:58 PM
    My bet is BB10 with a full android runtime will google play and still in a container. New look like it's Android M. but still full BlackBerry 10

I still hope gesture and active frames will be there in OS 10.3.3 or else I'm gone
    AdamThatsIt and gvs1341 like this.
    08-18-15 02:30 PM
    Or they ported gestures
    Oh dear God not the diagonal swipe !!
    08-18-15 02:38 PM
    Which I'm sure is actually quite fun.
    The fun factor wears off. Especially when things are as 'boring' as they've been lately lol. Also, pretty sick of the word 'Hypervisor' too. Just saying.
    08-18-15 03:16 PM
    That photo is definitely Android with a BlackBerry Experience Suite soft keyboard. The keyboard looks like BlackBerry's, but the font is Roboto.

Wide vision, from Chile.
    08-18-15 03:21 PM
    So you want to bore us all to death and resurrect us back for fun??

The fun factor wears off. Especially when things are as 'boring' as they've been lately lol. Also, pretty sick of the word 'Hypervisor' too. Just saying.

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    08-18-15 03:23 PM
68 123