Why my priv didn't appear the word prediction?
    03-18-17 11:05 AM
    Check your keyboard settings of it is enabled.
    03-18-17 11:07 AM
    Check your keyboard settings of it is enabled.
    Where i can check?
    Attached Thumbnails Virtual Keyboard Blackberry-250242.jpg  
    03-18-17 12:01 PM
    Where i can check?
    In your input settings, go to keyboard settings, you should have a toggle for predictive text.
    03-18-17 12:06 PM
    In your input settings, go to keyboard settings, you should have a toggle for predictive text.
    I can't find that. Can you help me step by step?
    03-18-17 12:29 PM
    I can't find that. Can you help me step by step?
    Let's try by position (number).

Main settings, Language and Input then

Blackberry Keyboard Settings (about 5th down).

Then Prediction and correction (3rd down).

On that screen, some toggles (sliders), it is the last showing when the screen first opens (3rd slider/toggle), Show Predictions. But check all of those toggles to see what they offer.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    03-18-17 12:52 PM
    Let's try by position (number).

Main settings, Language and Input then

Blackberry Keyboard Settings (about 5th down).

Then Prediction and correction (3rd down).

On that screen, some toggles (sliders), it is the last showing when the screen first opens (3rd slider/toggle), Show Predictions. But check all of those toggles to see what they offer.
    Done, i have tried everything, but only name of the contact who appear.
    Attached Thumbnails Virtual Keyboard Blackberry-250244.jpg  
    03-18-17 01:24 PM
    Try this:
    Attached Thumbnails Virtual Keyboard Blackberry-9185.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    03-18-17 08:13 PM
    And this:
    Attached Thumbnails Virtual Keyboard Blackberry-9186.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    03-18-17 08:14 PM
    Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem. I don't have blackberry device, but I use their keyboard, because I loved it on BB10. I've done fresh install of my xiaomi phone, installed the keyboard, but it no longer gives me suggestions, even though suggestions are turned on in settings. It only suggests me contact names. It seems like there is problem with dictionary in the latest version of blackberry keyboard.
    03-19-17 11:43 AM
    Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem. I don't have blackberry device, but I use their keyboard, because I loved it on BB10. I've done fresh install of my xiaomi phone, installed the keyboard, but it no longer gives me suggestions, even though suggestions are turned on in settings. It only suggests me contact names. It seems like there is problem with dictionary in the latest version of blackberry keyboard.
    Try go to the BlackBerry keyboard app in settings, clear the data and cache. Then go to google play and 'delete' the keyboard app (only the updates will be deleted as this is a stock app) and after that, reinstall the latest updates again. Hope this helps
    03-19-17 01:07 PM
    I've already installed 3 versions, tried deleting cache and data, restarting my device, but without success so far. English prediction works, but when I select my prefered language, which is Czech in my case, it downloads language pack, but the prediction/suggestion doesnt work. It only takes names from contacts and words I have already written. I'm assuming it could be problem with the dictionary itself, since 3 previous versions of keyboard do the same thing.
    03-19-17 01:13 PM
    I've already installed 3 versions, tried deleting cache and data, restarting my device, but without success so far. English prediction works, but when I select my prefered language, which is Czech in my case, it downloads language pack, but the prediction/suggestion doesnt work. It only takes names from contacts and words I have already written. I'm assuming it could be problem with the dictionary itself, since 3 previous versions of keyboard do the same thing.
    But also tried 'deleting' the app in google play?
    03-19-17 01:17 PM
    Just tried and nothing :/ But I dont have Blackberry phone, therefore the blackberry keyboard isnt my stock app. It was working like a charm in the past, so I hope this "bug" will be solved.
    03-19-17 01:47 PM
    Just tried and nothing :/ But I dont have Blackberry phone, therefore the blackberry keyboard isnt my stock app. It was working like a charm in the past, so I hope this "bug" will be solved.
    I hope soo hehehee. Just waiting...
    03-19-17 02:46 PM
    Its not working for me in Portuguese language like before. And misspelled words dont appear highlight below with red line like before to shown us we misspelled bad a word even with English language. .
    03-19-17 05:16 PM
    same over here - no suggestions for Croatian and Russian - this is disastrous - so many mails and messages I write - this really hurts my job and private life, I can't believe this... PLEASE, BB, FIX THIS
    03-19-17 06:09 PM
    same over here - no suggestions for Croatian and Russian - this is disastrous - so many mails and messages I write - this really hurts my job and private life, I can't believe this... PLEASE, BB, FIX THIS
    Yeh.. Its very annoyng and very bad to all.. Its a shame!..
    03-19-17 06:20 PM
    I have the prediction issue for Vietnamese after the system notified the language updated. I tried to reset my BlackBerry Priv but still have problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 06:56 PM
    I hope someone is reporting this to BB either via twitter or their forum.
    03-19-17 08:42 PM
    I hope someone is reporting this to BB either via twitter or their forum.
    I have sent this problem via email.
    03-20-17 12:05 AM
    Wonder what caused it so suddenly as BlackBerry keyboard app didn't get an update since November 2016 (version 2.5.0.x).

Mine is working fine on german,english,french.

Which apps are are you using, or is to not working systemwide (any screenshots of vkb with no suggestions on)?

Just in case as it popped up lately and I was tricked too: Hub does not have a inline-suggestions but some may just might have gotten a new Android webview for their languages and now have mails with red lines without suggestions (that is a new feature and not one missing): /blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/spell-check-hub-email-not-working-1103019/#post12807072

Or could it be it's only for non BlackBerry devices and BlackBerry put in some validation check, serverside?
    Last edited by gizmo21; 03-20-17 at 12:45 AM.
    03-20-17 12:32 AM
    Wonder what caused it so suddenly as BlackBerry keyboard app didn't get an update since November 2016 (version 2.5.0.x).

Mine is working fine on german,english,french.

Which apps are are you using, or is to not working systemwide (any screenshots of vkb with no suggestions on)?

Just in case as it popped up lately and I was tricked too: Hub does not have a inline-suggestions but some may just might have gotten a new Android webview for their languages and now have mails with red lines without suggestions (that is a new feature and not one missing): https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12807072

Or could it be it's only for non BlackBerry devices and BlackBerry put in some validation check, serverside?
    03-20-17 01:48 AM
    I have sent this problem via email.
    Me too.
    prasetyodanny likes this.
    03-20-17 02:45 AM
    Same problem over here on my Priv. The only prediction I have are the contacts. Languages are Dutch and English
    03-20-17 04:32 AM
40 12