It's just like being invited to the royal wedding!
    11-10-15 12:31 AM
    I wonder if his Priv is red.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:37 AM
    So OP were you treated like a VIP and did you get your PRIV... or was this thread misleading.

Posted via CB10
    Got it last Friday morning, delivered from Waterloo to my front door by FedEx. Thanks for asking. Loving it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my BlackBerry Priv
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-12-15 10:32 PM
    I wonder if his Priv is red.

Posted via CB10
    No, it's not red. But that would have been awesome if it was.

11-12-15 10:33 PM
    Got it last Friday morning, delivered from Waterloo to my front door by FedEx. Thanks for asking. Loving it.

so nothing special then...
    11-12-15 10:35 PM
    so nothing special then...
    Thankful that I didn't have to deal with Digital River! Lol. I'd probably still be waiting.
    howarmat and John Doe99 like this.
    11-12-15 10:38 PM
    Hey man, you don't need to explain yourself to any of these suckers. It blows my mind how some people can be on here.
    Someone made a Tread about how CB should be a safe place with out Android and iOS, for "true BlackBerry fans". Well look what happens, we just start Trolling on each other. What a waste...
    11-13-15 09:57 AM

So the real Question I want to know is...did the FedEx Guy have White Gloves on? ;-)
    11-13-15 10:02 AM
    So the real Question I want to know is...did the FedEx Guy have White Gloves on? ;-)
    Lol. No he didn't. They did however originally send me the -3 variant (without wireless charging) and took it back this week with paid overnight shipping and sent me the -1 variant (with wireless charging) overnight express back! Great service compared to DR.
    DaDaDogg likes this.
    11-13-15 10:17 AM
    Lol. No he didn't. They did however originally send me the -3 variant (without wireless charging) and took it back this week with paid overnight shipping and sent me the -1 variant (with wireless charging) overnight express back! Great service compared to DR.
    This is what I don't understand. How can BlackBerry not see the damage that poor communication and customer service is having on their reputation? They have a huge opportunity to regain some trust here and all it would take is for them to be honest with the people that pre-ordered. Let us know what is really happening. Acknowledge that things haven't been handled correctly. Acknowledge that orders have shipped out of order and that that will change going forward.
    11-13-15 10:31 AM
135 ... 456