How many times does your Priv vibrates when in the belt clip holster?

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    11-11-15 08:57 AM
    Mine vibrates when I press the home screen. Even though I've turned this off. How do I stop it? It doesn't do it for messages.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 07:51 AM
    Mine vibrates when I press the home screen. Even though I've turned this off. How do I stop it? It doesn't do it for messages.

Sorted it now. It's hidden away in sounds and notifications.

11-15-15 01:51 PM
    Sorted it now. It's hidden away in sounds and notifications.

Awesome. Thanks.

9000----->Torch----->9900----->Z10------>Passport--------->Priv
    11-22-15 08:23 AM
    The trick is, how can I get it to vibrate more than once, when I receive a text message or BBM.

Anyone?
    11-22-15 02:35 PM
    The trick is, how can I get it to vibrate more than once, when I receive a text message or BBM.

Anyone?
    Same question on my side

9000----->Torch----->9900----->Z10------>Passport--------->Priv
    11-22-15 11:22 PM
    When the Priv is in my holster, it vibrates once when I receive a call, then stops. This has resulted in a lot of missed calls. It does the same thing when I had the option enabled where when you flip the phone face-down on a flat surface and it goes into "sleep mode". I use vibrate 100% of the time, so this is a fairly big deal for me. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone find a work-around?
    11-30-15 11:17 AM
    When the Priv is in my holster, it vibrates once when I receive a call, then stops. This has resulted in a lot of missed calls. It does the same thing when I had the option enabled where when you flip the phone face-down on a flat surface and it goes into "sleep mode". I use vibrate 100% of the time, so this is a fairly big deal for me. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone find a work-around?
    Me too, (100%vibrate ). It also goes into silent mode really easy when you handle the phone. If you don't notice, you miss a lot of calls..

11-30-15 11:46 AM
    My Wife has the same issue with the Priv. I have a very difficult time getting ahold of her because she misses calls and BBM notifications. The vibration on the Priv is very weak and easy to miss.

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    11-30-15 02:56 PM
    Finally some others with the same issue. People on social media kept acting as if I was making a big deal out of the vibrate on the Priv.

I've resorted to Normal mode only. But, only for calls. Everything else has to wait till I finally look at the device.

Some others use a smart watch, too. This helps with notifications. I'm not going that route...
    11-30-15 04:53 PM
    Honestly, the intensity (or lack thereof) of the vibration isn't as big of an issue for me. But automatically putting the phone into "energy-saving" or "sleep mode" whenever it's in the holster, which seems to prevent it from vibrating more than one time when receiving a call, and having absolutely no control over any of it is simply makes the holster not usable for me. At least on the "flip to save power" thing they gave us the option to turn it off.
    11-30-15 06:12 PM
    Finally some others with the same issue. People on social media kept acting as if I was making a big deal out of the vibrate on the Priv.

I've resorted to Normal mode only. But, only for calls. Everything else has to wait till I finally look at the device.

Some others use a smart watch, too. This helps with notifications. I'm not going that route...
    Same problem (I posted in another thread), did anybody contact BlackBerry or are we all just complaining here?

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    11-30-15 08:46 PM
    Same problem (I posted in another thread), did anybody contact BlackBerry or are we all just complaining here?

I posted in the BlackBerry Community Support forums. But again, people saw my post as, "...what vibrate issue?". Changing how I handle notifications seems to be the way to go.

What ideas are you trying?
    11-30-15 10:06 PM
    I posted in the BlackBerry Community Support forums. But again, people saw my post as, "...what vibrate issue?". Changing how I handle notifications seems to be the way to go.

What ideas are you trying?
    Tried a few apps, nothing really works unless you are willing to stretch out the vibration to a ridiculously long time.

anon(153966) likes this.
    12-02-15 02:04 PM
    Hi,
    I have the same problem with mine, have you found a way to make it vibrate more than once when you receive call in the holster?
    04-28-16 04:42 PM