As a photography buff, you'll be VERY happy with all of SMCV's cam updates which I believe are only available for Marshmallow users. I'm pretty sure we will see you less online for the next couple of days.
    I think we got some of those updates. We shall see if Verizon grants me anything. They missed my birthday and still have not sent a get-well-soon-gift!

I do plan on driving down to the nieghborhood lake later. Maybe I will take both Priv's and compare photos!
    00stryder and WT44 like this.
    11-04-16 11:26 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...50b50e5013.jpg

I've also been getting this error for months.. Not sure if I'm alone here but I'm always connected
    Grey (Gray?) reported that, too.
    11-04-16 11:28 AM
    Bla1ze's speculation in the blog article that it could possibly be a soak test kinda makes sense, if we're not seeing more numbers of people getting it today.
    Soak test, heck, Verizon could waterboard me...just push me the update.
    We already had our SOAK test in Seattle - rainiest Oct (inches) on record and most rainy days in Oct.
    11-04-16 11:32 AM
    We already had our SOAK test in Seattle - rainiest Oct (inches) on record and most rainy days in Oct.
    That's saying a lot for Seattle, isn't it?
    11-04-16 11:33 AM
    Nothing in those screen shots led me to believe it was a Verizon PRIV.
    It's a -2, so it's a Verizon model. AAH376 doesn't belong to anybody else, it's a new OS version, and the patch date is Oct 5.
    11-04-16 11:33 AM
    That's saying a lot for Seattle, isn't it?
    Even for Seattle - yes. Nov, I guess, is generally the rainiest month. I'm not sure how many RAINIEST Months I've been through here. But my First August living here was the rainiest August on record and I was on a three week backpack. Snow. sleet and the trails were like creeks - real fun. But that Sept made up for it - a trace of rain - gorgeous.
    john_v likes this.
    11-04-16 11:40 AM
    I chatted with VZW Support just now and they know nothing about an update for the PRIV. I sent the tech a link to this discussion and the tech still couldn't confirm the update.

I'm still skeptical. Someone please prove me wrong.... pretty please.

By the way. How many of you are checking for updates several times an hour ? Just curious.
    mamock116 likes this.
    11-04-16 11:46 AM
    Even for Seattle - yes. Nov, I guess, is generally the rainiest month. I'm not sure how many RAINIEST Months I've been through here. But my First August living here was the rainiest August on record and I was on a three week backpack. Snow. sleet and the trails were like creeks - real fun. But that Sept made up for it - a trace of rain - gorgeous.
    That record rain does not seem to be dampening enthusiasm for Seattle living:

"The blazing housing market is pushing a growing number of “normal” houses in middle-class neighborhoods into a price category once reserved for luxury estates: The Seattle area this year has already smashed its previous full-year record for sales of million-dollar homes.

Nearly 12 percent of all single-family houses sold in King County so far this year have fetched more than $1 million, easily double the average rate over the last decade, according to sales data crunched by Windermere Real Estate....

The share of million-dollar homes in Seattle is more than twice the national big-city average and rising faster than most other cities, according to an analysis in May by Trulia, which looked at the value of all homes, not just those recently sold."

Folks are nuts!!!
    11-04-16 11:49 AM
    I chatted with VZW Support just now and they know nothing about an update for the PRIV. I sent the tech a link to this discussion and he still couldn't confirm the update.

You have every right to be skeptical about this specific update. However, as mentioned already by SteelGreek, even if the OP is full of it the update is still close to being released and could appear at pretty much any point.
    revtech, zephyr613, Gray and 1 others like this.
    11-04-16 11:50 AM
    I chatted with VZW Support just now and they know nothing about an update for the PRIV. I sent the tech a link to this discussion and the tech still couldn't confirm the update.

By the way. How many of you are checking for updates several times an hour ? Just curious.
    Just go about your business. It is so far just another day with a Verizon Priv.
    rbtg, john_v and 00stryder like this.
    11-04-16 11:51 AM
    i guess for $408.00 they still don't sell the priv and they're pushing an update or maybe not
    11-04-16 11:54 AM
    I'll believe it when someone else or a few people report the upgrade. Nothing in those screen shots led me to believe it was a Verizon PRIV.

I do hope it's true. Just don't want to get my hopes up.
    How about the fact that his model number is STV 100-2? Those are the only models on VZW.
    00stryder likes this.
    11-04-16 11:55 AM

I've talked to several VZW CSR's who don't even know the Priv exists.
    FF22, john_v, Gray and 2 others like this.
    11-04-16 11:57 AM
    Here's the latest. After a 50 minute installation I can say that now I have Android v6.0. I'm still cleaning up a few things but so far so good. I'll send more updates during the day.

Here's the specs:
    Attachment 411327
    Wow! That's encouraging. Nothing for me yet here in AZ, but feel hopeful for real now anyway.

Thinking ahead, just wondering what the next complaint thread we can get started is that will live up to the standard set by this VZW / MM / security patch fiasco? Pretty high bar.....
    john_v likes this.
    11-04-16 12:03 PM
    Wow! That's encouraging. Nothing for me yet here in AZ, but feel hopeful for real now anyway.

Thinking ahead, just wondering what the next complaint thread we can get started is that will live up to the standard set by this VZW / MM / security patch fiasco? Pretty high bar.....
    That's easy. "Where's Nougat?"

Posted via CB10
    bluesqueen23, FF22 and JeddClampet like this.
    11-04-16 12:09 PM
    That's easy. "Where's Nougat?"

Posted via CB10
    Pixel and LG
    11-04-16 12:10 PM
    So....

Only 1 person has received this update??

and yes, I did read (into) what Bla1ze posted in #60
    Gray likes this.
    11-04-16 12:16 PM
    Just checked on Verizon site because my device doesn't see update yet. An update does show for my phone but sadly it looks like just a security update... same software version I'm on.

11-04-16 12:32 PM
    How do you check for updates can't find my page for it could have it
    11-04-16 12:35 PM
    There are so many gullible Priv owners here.

So sad.
    11-04-16 12:36 PM
    11-04-16 12:36 PM
    There are so many gullible Priv owners here.

So sad.
    ok look at this point a lot of us really want it can't hurt to check or read pages about and have some hope
    11-04-16 12:39 PM
    ok look at this point a lot of us really want it can't hurt to check or read pages about and have some hope
    Maybe I am just more cynical and skeptical than most but you folks should not let others play you like that.
    Expectation usually leads to disappointment and not realization.
    11-04-16 12:47 PM
    You have every right to be skeptical about this specific update. However, as mentioned already by SteelGreek, even if the OP is full of it the update is still close to being released and could appear at pretty much any point.
    I understand everyone's skepticism. It's strange that I got the update and no one else is (although the number of folks here is a tiny sample of the Priv user base). I can tell you I've been on the other side of the coin watching others get it before me. I can only guess that maybe Bla1ze was onto something about a soak test but I did not sign up for one. So I'm left here scratching my head and wondering how I had the good fortune to get the update, apparently before many others. I will also be interested to see when the broader waves of upgrades happen and Verizon will actually admit to publishing it. Give it a few days before stoning me for heresy.
    john_v, FF22 and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-04-16 12:59 PM
    Please post a screenshot of the software version after your update.
    11-04-16 01:04 PM
929 12345 ...