haha this is how much we want the Priv. Visiting an ATT store to see checkout the PRIV without any business. HAHHA
    11-15-15 03:00 PM
    Love how you guys taking pics right there in att, I bet they are wondering what we're up too.

Been hearing a lot of rumors about a black Friday release, not sure how much faith I put into that, but it's something we can hope for.

Posted via CB10

Verizon Priv user room-img_20151115_130124.jpg

Lol, the store was full and I was literally the only person at the BlackBerry section. Didn't even care. I snapped this for my Co worker who is also on the Z30 waiting for this. Haha! Really sexy device! I hope Nov.27th rumors are true...Can't wait

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-15-15 03:09 PM
    I was in ATT today at the mall as well. I had to check out the keyboard as a lot of people were saying it was too small. After a minute with it I feel I will adapt to the smaller keyboard quicker than I adapted to the PP keyboard

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:15 PM
    I have been in touch with ATT rep. I do not want to switch phone company since I can share the plan wit three other lines. For the Priv...I am willing to do that but I hurried with SBB and DigitalRiverInc and I got burned. I am waiting this time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 05:45 PM
    I have been in touch with ATT rep. I do not want to switch phone company since I can share the plan wit three other lines. For the Priv...I am willing to do that but I hurried with SBB and DigitalRiverInc and I got burned. I am waiting this time.

Patience my friend....Were all holding out impatiently for the Verizon one to arrive. It's right around the corner! Hopefully this wait comes with bug fixes etc.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by thebum23; 11-15-15 at 05:59 PM.
    Mi Lindo Pulgoso likes this.
    11-15-15 05:47 PM
    What rumors are you speaking of? All I ever heard was a 2016 release!

That would be great as my AT&T trial is going poorly. As expected the data coverage is slow and sucky as most of the United States.

I still can't believe people put AT&T at the same level as Verizon. There is no 2ND here in the US!

11-15-15 06:19 PM
    I was at my VRZN store last night to activate my Nexus. The guy who served me obviously saw my Z30. Without any prompting from me he asks:
    "Oh why didn't you get the Priv?"
    I responded "Verizon is not carrying it!" He says "oh don't worry Verizon will release soon."

He didn't specify a date, but he was confident it will be sold by VRZN.
    It also means he was up on on his devices, unlike other stories here from AT&T stores were clerks didn't know crap bout the Priv.

BB10 is Dead
    11-15-15 06:31 PM
    Love how you guys taking pics right there in att, I bet they are wondering what we're up too.

Been hearing a lot of rumors about a black Friday release, not sure how much faith I put into that, but it's something we can hope for.

Posted via CB10
    Where are you hearing that?
    11-15-15 07:14 PM
    The employees at my local AT&T store know me by name now and just laugh when I come in. They know I'm not going to buy anything just want to play with the Priv.
    Anyone think we will hear anything from Verizon at all this week?

BlackBerry Classic 10.3.2.2789
    11-15-15 07:16 PM
    I was at my VRZN store last night to activate my Nexus. The guy who served me obviously saw my Z30. Without any prompting from me he asks:
    "Oh why didn't you get the Priv?"
    I responded "Verizon is not carrying it!" He says "oh don't worry Verizon will release soon."

He didn't specify a date, but he was confident it will be sold by VRZN.
    It also means he was up on on his devices, unlike other stories here from AT&T stores were clerks didn't know crap bout the Priv.

BB10 is Dead
    Lol we already know Verizon will be carrying it. That's old news...It's the actual info of WHEN they'll be carrying it is what we're all antsy about.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 07:23 PM
    When better be soon. My AT&T trial is almost over!

11-16-15 04:48 PM
    I left Verizon after 15years . I asked if they would just tell me if it would be before my upgrade credit ran out in December, they could not. Then when the delays started, I just switched. I got tired of the same story and my faithful Z10 was at the top of its capacity. Good luck!

11-16-15 05:07 PM
    I left Verizon after 15years . I asked if they would just tell me if it would be before my upgrade credit ran out in December, they could not. Then when the delays started, I just switched. I got tired of the same story and my faithful Z10 was at the top of its capacity. Good luck!

I suspect there is some legal language prohibiting Verizon from providing the release date. Otherwise, why wouldn't they? Why would they allow, even if a very small number, any customers to bolt?
    11-16-15 06:02 PM
    Verizon Priv user room-imageuploadedbycb-forums1447719624.192173.jpg. This is all they have at verizon website. They will not say anything else. Big secret.
    11-16-15 06:21 PM
    "AT&T will have the exclusivity for most of the calendar year " - John Chen

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 11:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Approximately 8 weeks left in 2015, AT&T has had the Priv out for the past week and a half, so total 10 weeks. Hard to definitely define "majority," but if one were to speculate it would mean at least half of the time, that would put the Verizon launch at/shortly after the week of Dec. 11th. That is, if you take Chen's comments quite literally.

(Can you tell I've been impatiently waiting?)

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 11:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Source?
    11-17-15 01:29 AM
    Source?
    See the news article on main crackberry, there is a video, that is the exact quote.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 03:58 AM
    John Chen hehe

Source?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 05:31 AM
    There have been several threads about updates regarding Verizon's release of the Priv. Rather than checking each one individually, I think it would be best to post all updates, leaks, Verizon/BlackBerry rep contacts, etc. in a single thread until we have some sort of official word.

I've been happy with Verizon for awhile but if they don't come through on this by the end of the calendar year I will seriously consider switching!
    What is preventing Verizon from carrying the Priv, is BB's exclusivity agreement with AT&T. There was an article posted on Crackberry last night about John Chen being interviewed by CNBC. In the interview, he stated that the roadblock of the AT&T limited e xclusivity agreement is what is preventing the other US carriers from carrying the Priv for the time being. He also point out that the agreement with AT&T is for most of this calender year. So the Priv may not come to Verizon until the beginning of 2016.

Z10 STL100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-17-15 05:50 AM
    What is preventing Verizon from carrying the Priv, is BB's exclusivity agreement with AT&T. There was an article posted on Crackberry last night about John Chen being interviewed by CNBC. In the interview, he stated that the roadblock of the AT&T limited e xclusivity agreement is what is preventing the other US carriers from carrying the Priv for the time being. He also point out that the agreement with AT&T is for most of this calender year. So the Priv may not come to Verizon until the beginning of 2016.

Z10 STL100-4/10.3.2.2789
    Have to wonder.... what BlackBerry would have gotten out of giving AT&T exclusivity???
    11-17-15 07:17 AM
    Some new loyal BlackBerry customers. Mr. Bass got 7 of the darn things switching from verizon. I think maybe he should of waited for Big Red. Time will tell

Have to wonder.... what BlackBerry would have gotten out of giving AT&T exclusivity???

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 07:21 AM
    Well I guess they felt like they should have rewarded att for a continuous partnership... not sure, Chen mentioned they got "very" excited about the Priv. Perhaps when Blaz1e said Verizon would look silly for the delay is they initially passed on the Priv thinking it was another BB10 "flop" and originally Att was the only carrier. I'll be glad when Verizon has volte rolling out and we can say goodbye to this CDMA junk.

Posted via CB10
    Z30Commission and 2ys4u like this.
    11-17-15 07:22 AM
    As an annoyed VZW customer, I have to say, AT&T deserved it. They have supported BB throughout their troubles. My contract is up tomorrow, 11/18, on two phones (Z30's) my wife and I have. I might seriously have to consider this relationship I have with VZW after all these years.
    11-17-15 08:46 AM
    They never supplied or supported a Z30 when BlackBerry needed them two years ago.

When BlackBerry was just about dead there was a z30 and no AT&T. Oh by the way their service availability stinks compared to Verizon. That's a fact Jack!

As an annoyed VZW customer, I have to say, AT&T deserved it. They have supported BB throughout their troubles. My contract is up tomorrow, 11/18, on two phones (Z30's) my wife and I have. I might seriously have to consider this relationship I have with VZW after all these years.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 08:52 AM
5,246 12345 ...