I have it was worded in the press release "first to offer"... ?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:21 PM
    Well I see the website does say exclusively...which goes against the other news articles wording... guess I won't get a Priv after all. Probably for the better. Damn.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:24 PM
    It says AT&T will be the first U.S. carrier to offer the PRIV on Nov 6th. Could it be Verizon will carry it a week later? Who knows...I really hope so though!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:29 PM
    I'm not gonna lie, I am a bit butthurt over this. I really like the Priv for its remarkable hardware specs which as more of a business user myself it would be perfect. I am however going to have to stay with Sprint for another year before going to a GSM carrier.

I will say though as I have said before, if Verizon and Sprint start to sell this thing in February then thats not a good thing in the Android world. I wouldn't get it then unless it was severely discounted. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the Priv 2 next year.
    11-02-15 12:40 PM
    Checked out http:// Web link in that att tweet.. first line says "exclusive". Man, I'm like a 10 year old at xmas who didn't get a bb gun. Mf!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:46 PM
    Another article says "short term exclusive.". Maybe this is advertising-speak, and may lend credence to Verizon getting it after the New Year. One can hope.
    11-02-15 12:57 PM
    Another article says "short term exclusive.". Maybe this is advertising-speak, and may lend credence to Verizon getting it after the New Year. One can hope.
    I know not everyone is in the same boat, but BlackBerry are going to "AT&T Exclusive" me right into an iPhone that actually works on Verizon.
    Z30Commission and DeliFresser like this.
    11-02-15 01:32 PM
    From the Wall Street Journal...

AT&T will sell Priv, but not Verizon, Sprint Corp. and U.S. Cellular Corp., at least for now, limiting the potential number of customers for the device. By comparison, Samsung had support of AT&T, Verizon and U.S. Cellular among others when it launched its Galaxy S6 Edge device earlier this year.

You really need both AT&T and Verizon. Not having Verizon at launch....means any marketing or advertising you do, is really only going to apply to 1/3 of those that see it. As most people in the US pick the Carrier first (coverage or pricing) and then the phone.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-02-15 03:23 PM
    Well BlackBerry's blog states "first USA carrier..."

Could just mean tmobile will be offering soon, I'm just speculating.

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/11/...inkId=18448502

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 03:24 PM
    From the Wall Street Journal...

You really need both AT&T and Verizon. Not having Verizon at launch....means any marketing or advertising you do, is really only going to apply to 1/3 of those that see it. As most people in the US pick the Carrier first (coverage or pricing) and then the phone.
    At least tell us the plan, are they or aren't they. I remember Jan 30 2013 BlackBerry unveiled the z10 and later stated which carriers would offer it. Att was first and late in March Verizon did offer it.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 03:25 PM
    I switched my single line to ATT a few months ago for the Silver Passport. Had horrible service at home, but I was pleased to find out most of the VZW dead zones around me were covered by ATT. So the switch had some nice surprises. After getting ATT to provide a microcell for free for my house, i'm all set with VZW now. I may potentially start moving my other lines to ATT. Now we have coverage at the kids' soccer fields, inside walmart and a few other bad vzw spots.

I'll just get the PRIV unlocked. If VZW did get it, I may have considered going back just so I could save $25/month, but I'd actually rather just have the better service around me and pay a little more. And have access to the best devices.
    11-02-15 03:28 PM
    I see the Instagram poster removed all the Priv images today. What is the point of that now, lol

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 04:27 PM
    Att changed their site to say the first in the US. It did say Exclusive in the US.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    11-02-15 07:33 PM
    Att changed their site to say the first in the US. It did say Exclusive in the US.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    My head is spinning, and I'm not even drinking.
    11-02-15 08:56 PM
    No, I blame BB.
    I blame you. Maybe if more of you Crack berry users bought more bb10 devices, we wouldn't be in this mess. /s
    11-02-15 10:02 PM
    I blame you. Maybe if more of you Crack berry users bought more bb10 devices, we wouldn't be in this mess. /s
    Is this for real?
    11-03-15 09:59 AM
    Is this for real?
    slash s = sarcasm
    11-03-15 11:42 AM
    I see the Instagram poster removed all the Priv images today. What is the point of that now, lol

Posted via CB10
    A lot of deleted posts in that reddit link

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 11:57 AM
    Until verizon says something about it themselves, i'll maintain belief it isn't coming.
    Passport never came.
    Priv may suffer the same fate.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 03:01 PM
    While I'm also waiting impatiently for the PRIV to come to Verizon, I have to disagree with you here. There is no question Verizon will carry it, the only question is, how long will they actually take to get it. Simple difference between Passport and the PRIV is that the PRIV runs Android and isn't limited to anything, where the Passport was a 100% BlackBerry device and was limited with apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 04:07 PM
70 123