When is Nougat coming to the Verizon Priv? Any credible rumors?
    10-07-16 06:05 PM
    At this point, we'd all just like Marshmallow & on time security updates.
    10-07-16 06:07 PM
    Maybe they will skip Marshmallow? Maybe Nougat will have visual voice mail?
    FF22 likes this.
    10-07-16 06:08 PM
    OP, don't hold your breath for that to happen.
    10-07-16 06:40 PM
    yes sireeeeeee.................
    10-07-16 07:35 PM
    You are hilarious 😆

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    FF22 likes this.
    10-07-16 07:48 PM
    It will come after 10.3.3. Is released.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno, StephanieMaks and Spinal like this.
    10-07-16 09:13 PM
    Lmao I split my coffee reading this thread
    10-07-16 09:40 PM
    hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha... lemme catch my breath.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
    10-07-16 09:47 PM
    I just spit out my beer hahaha

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 10:02 PM
    First thread to a million posts? Should rename "Blackberry PRIV users to Verizon: Buehler? Buehler?"

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    10-07-16 10:19 PM
    Lmao. Ahhh wishful thinking

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    10-07-16 10:25 PM
    I just spit out my beer hahaha

Posted via CB10
    That's Alcohol abuse

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-07-16 10:25 PM
    Lol this is very courageous of you OP
    10-08-16 05:13 PM
    Lol this is very courageous of you OP
    Well he does make a lot of courageous predictions.
    10-08-16 07:35 PM
    I just checked again for an update and still nothing.
    Lol.. Maybe tomorrow

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-08-16 08:27 PM
    I have been waiting over 7 months now to send a short code text. Not going to hold my breath for any Android N. I am already thinking of getting a new phone that can send text messages. I wonder if they will give me some sort of credit since they still haven't fixed an issue after 7 months. I would not have paid full price for a Priv on day one if I would have known it wouldn't send short code text or had VVM. Both of which worked on my Z30. Not to mention turning advanced calling on in order to even see old text messages while on a phone call. And then turning it off at my friends house to use their extender due to no cell coverage and advance calling not compatible with the extender and WiFi calling not yet activated on Verizon priv. Sorry, just felt like ranting.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Verizon Blackberry Priv
    bluesqueen23, FF22 and 6120111 like this.
    10-08-16 09:05 PM
    I have been waiting over 7 months now to send a short code text. Not going to hold my breath for any Android N. I am already thinking of getting a new phone that can send text messages. I wonder if they will give me some sort of credit since they still haven't fixed an issue after 7 months. I would not have paid full price for a Priv on day one if I would have known it wouldn't send short code text or had VVM. Both of which worked on my Z30. Not to mention turning advanced calling on in order to even see old text messages while on a phone call. And then turning it off at my friends house to use their extender due to no cell coverage and advance calling not compatible with the extender and WiFi calling not yet activated on Verizon priv. Sorry, just felt like ranting.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Verizon Blackberry Priv
    All of those reasons had me abandoned the Priv and return to my iPhone 6s Plus. I needed a phone that worked in all capacities. It's unfortunate because I really, really liked the Priv. Thinking about buying another one and using it solely on wi-fi.
    10-08-16 09:36 PM
    I have heard rumors that Verizon is EOLing the Priv. If you call you can get a new free phone. Something to consider!
    10-14-16 08:32 PM
    I have heard rumors that Verizon is EOLing the Priv. If you call you can get a new free phone. Something to consider!
    Wow that sad just sad for less a year phone

posted via the last true BlackBerry
    10-14-16 08:36 PM
    The way VerHizon plays it's subscribers is awful, yet people continue to patronize them. Miss me with your "coverage" chains, all carriers have relative coverage and in most if not all metropolitan areas, one carrier doesn't dominate to the point of being abused. Verizon lacks loyalty and satisfaction, it's all about the mighty dollar for them. They can give you timely updates and 6.0.1- hold them accountable. Or LEAVE it's really just that simple, no point in complaining on crackberry, etc. Take action or deal with lollipop.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 11:14 PM
    The way VerHizon plays it's subscribers is awful, yet people continue to patronize them. Miss me with your "coverage" chains, all carriers have relative coverage and in most if not all metropolitan areas, one carrier doesn't dominate to the point of being abused. Verizon lacks loyalty and satisfaction, it's all about the mighty dollar for them. They can give you timely updates and 6.0.1- hold them accountable. Or LEAVE it's really just that simple, no point in complaining on crackberry, etc. Take action or deal with lollipop.

Posted via CB10
    You sound like the jerk who used to advertise for Verizon and now spews that Sprint stuff. Can you hear me now?
    10-15-16 09:28 AM
    On a serious note: Do you think Blackberry will release Android 7.0 or skip it and go straight for 7.1 ?
    10-15-16 12:27 PM
    You sound like the jerk who used to advertise for Verizon and now spews that Sprint stuff. Can you hear me now?
    What he says is true though, if they act the way they are, and I'm assuming it's not just with BlackBerry customers (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm from Australia so only know about verizon from what I read on here), people should be leaving them in droves.

Happened here with Vodafone (Vodafail). Too many people left because the company didn't care. They eventually realised this and did a massive turn around - customer service, coverage, pricing etc.
    10-15-16 04:46 PM
    What he says is true though, if they act the way they are, and I'm assuming it's not just with BlackBerry customers (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm from Australia so only know about verizon from what I read on here), people should be leaving them in droves.

Happened here with Vodafone (Vodafail). Too many people left because the company didn't care. They eventually realised this and did a massive turn around - customer service, coverage, pricing etc.
    If you follow the various Verizon threads even the Priv threads, many users still think that Verizon's coverage in the US is the best. Fewer dropped calls and coverage in some of the more remote "corners" of the US, including the Four Corners - that is in our Desert Southwest. For that reason many folks stick with Verizon. Then, too, some of us still have UNlimited data and that, too, is hard to give up.

As I kiddingly wrote elsewhere, I just gave up one maybe two nursing home meals and purchased a ShopBB Factory UNlocked Priv to test how the other half lives. Today I purchased a month-to-month Sim card from T-Mobile and will test how they do. I hit that very Desert Southwest next month so many be able to have the phones side-by-side and check coverage. I may even spring for an AT&T month-to-month and conduct a 3-way test!!!

But, there are reasons folks still with Verizon.
    10-15-16 05:32 PM
42 12