Does anyone know how long the Priv will be available from Verizon? I'm wanting to buy one before they quit selling them. I might stash it away and use my Classic for a bit longer, but I'd like to have the Priv on hand.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 10:53 PM
    No one knows. Could be here today, gone tomorrow.
    10-03-16 10:56 PM
    Don't plan on any updates that's for sure

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-03-16 11:03 PM
    I'm seeing few updates on my Classic, so maybe it's a lose-lose situation. I still want one!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 11:05 PM
    I'm seeing few updates on my Classic, so maybe it's a lose-lose situation. I still want one!

Posted via CB10
    Well then, go buy one.
    10-04-16 02:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lose-Lose is the operating model for Verizon. Check you necessary network coverage and go to a different provider, any other provider, to get updates. Get an unlocked phone so you are not shackled to the provider.

F Verizon.

Posted on my Still Awesome Z30
    tp0d likes this.
    10-04-16 02:42 PM
    I got a Priv from Verizon 2-3 weeks ago. I'm going to continue using my Classic, and plan to transition to the Priv in Feb or March when I go to my company's yearly manager meeting in Minneapolis.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 07:49 PM
    I got a Priv from Verizon 2-3 weeks ago. I'm going to continue using my Classic, and plan to transition to the Priv in Feb or March when I go to my company's yearly manager meeting in Minneapolis.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I got one about a month ago now and even if Verizon is not updating it its still a worth while phone
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-21-16 07:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Think of it like this; you won't be waiting as long as we have been. You win.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-21-16 09:10 PM
    Does anyone know how long the Priv will be available from Verizon? I'm wanting to buy one before they quit selling them. I might stash it away and use my Classic for a bit longer, but I'd like to have the Priv on hand.

Posted via CB10
    my old vzw priv will be for sale soon. still has rear clingwrap, and all original boxes+charger. might make a deal on it. waiting for my att xfer to settle tho. on day1 now.

-j
    10-21-16 09:30 PM
    They have one on display at the Verizon store in Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville area). Several of the employees in there like theirs and this is the 4th busiest VZW store in the country by volume. I'm actually buying one tomorrow from a VZW employee for $250 with the original receipt. He said he got the new Pixel XL. But, that he really likes the Priv as well and was very surprised by it.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-16 09:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    I just switched to the Priv today. It's a bit overwhelming to get used to Android. BB10 was so simple, and I was very productive with it. Also, the physical keyboard is a bit different from the Classic's keyboard.

I think app availability will make up for having to go through an adjustment period. Even using the Facebook app rather than the BB10 browser is an improvement. Also, I didn't realize how the Web browsing experience would be so updated.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-05-17 07:12 PM
    Buying a Priv tomorrow!
    01-05-17 09:22 PM