I had a boot cycle loop and couldn't get into my PRIV and was forced to use a auto loader I got here on Crackberry. Worked great except for losing connection to my sim card. Every now and then it can't recognize my sim card and I have to reboot. Latest problem is I answer the phone sometimes and get the message can't make phone calls at this time (something like that) and have to reboot my phone to make a call. I can answer but they can't hear me and I get that message.

Is there problems with the Verizon auto loader ? Should I reset my phone and just go all Verizon? It seems to happen the most when I'm inside a school we are building. All wood structure so far. My friend Co worker has a Priv and doesn't happen to him ever.

Any ideas?
    01-13-18 05:02 AM
    I had a boot cycle loop and couldn't get into my PRIV and was forced to use a auto loader I got here on Crackberry. Worked great except for losing connection to my sim card. Every now and then it can't recognize my sim card and I have to reboot. Latest problem is I answer the phone sometimes and get the message can't make phone calls at this time (something like that) and have to reboot my phone to make a call. I can answer but they can't hear me and I get that message.

Is there problems with the Verizon auto loader ? Should I reset my phone and just go all Verizon? It seems to happen the most when I'm inside a school we are building. All wood structure so far. My friend Co worker has a Priv and doesn't happen to him ever.

Any ideas?
    This might be similar to "NO SVC" issue we had for AT&T PRIV about 18 months ago. Software update was pushed out from AT&T/BlackBerry about 4-6 weeks later. Temporary solution was to switch device from 4G LTE as max data speed to 4G HSPA as max data speed in settings menu.

Not familiar with Verizon PRIV and pure speculation from me.
    01-13-18 06:42 AM
    thanks for your reply. It was set to global and I have changed it to LTE/CDMA and hoping for the best.
    01-14-18 08:04 AM
    This might be similar to "NO SVC" issue we had for AT&T PRIV about 18 months ago. Software update was pushed out from AT&T/BlackBerry about 4-6 weeks later. Temporary solution was to switch device from 4G LTE as max data speed to 4G HSPA as max data speed in settings menu.

Not familiar with Verizon PRIV and pure speculation from me.
    Oops changed to LTE /CDMA and 20 minutes later got this ..
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon auto loader problems-8358.jpg  
    01-14-18 10:04 AM
    And this is the other problem I'm. Experiencing.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon auto loader problems-8576.jpg  
    01-14-18 06:22 PM
    now I got battery issues. When is loses sim card it drains my battery Xtra fast.

also the Verizon text app is like I never set it up. when I lose the sim connection and go to read a text it's like I just opened messenger program for the first time.
    01-16-18 04:43 PM
    good news for the day.

I removed my case this morning for the heck of it and hasn't had any issues and it's 8pm and no troubles. I haven't restarted my phone yet but all seams fine.
    01-17-18 07:20 PM