Screen loose under duct tape... now Oreo has cut battery life to 1/3 so it sits on charger stand 3x/day while I use Priv airplane mode wifi to work...

What a pleasure !! I can read stuff !! I can type just as well despite the ALT key being a miss often... PKB scrolling is way better... display brighter and higher resolution even to these old eyes... still lags and complains of overheat...

Lovely device for pro use... now back to KEYᴼᴺᴱ toylike but useful although less so since Oreo
    09-09-18 11:11 AM
    The screen on the Key series is partly what kept me from upgrading from Priv to another BlackBerry. I felt spoiled by the Priv screen.
    09-09-18 10:47 PM
    You gain and you lose. Priv's screen was nice but the rest was a terrible crap. I want a phone which works, not a diamond which burns my hand in the few minutes + squeezes the entire battery until the middle of the work day.
    Popping screen is sad, but that's the risk you take when buying a phone in the few weeks since launch. I agree that such a result is just ridiculous, but you simply have to expect some "launching" problems, based on the smartphone history.
    09-10-18 10:32 AM
    BlackBerry is the absolute kingpin of launching misery...
    09-10-18 04:18 PM