Is anyone using the Notes app? I was disappointed that it didn't sync to Evernote, but I guess I understand b/c Evernote has their own decent app.

But if anyone is using Notes, what do you sync it to? I know on my office computer, I have a Notes feature in the Outlook application, and I'm assuming that's where it syncs. But that is antiquated and clunky. Most of the time, I use OWA, and there's no Notes section (except the stupid "Notes" section in the email folders...bleh).

If I get an Office 365 account that comes with OneNote, will my BB Notes app sync to OneNote?

Otherwise, I don't really see the point of Notes...
    11-15-15 08:00 AM
    Is anyone using the Notes app? I was disappointed that it didn't sync to Evernote, but I guess I understand b/c Evernote has their own decent app.
    Isxa b r
    But if anyone is using Notes, do you sync it to? I know on my office computer, I have a Notes feature in the Outlook application, and I'm assuming that's where it syncs. But that is antiquated and clunky. Most of the time, I use OWA, and there's no Notes section (except the stupid "Notes" section in the email folders...bleh).

If I get an Office 365 account that comes with OneNote, will my BB Notes app sync to OneNote?

OtKyyyherwise, I don't really see the point of Nhotes...
    Yes one note will sync once office 365 is installed but who wants to pay a monthly fee!?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 09:26 AM
    Yes one note will sync once office 365 is installed but who wants to pay a monthly fee!?

OneNote will sync to what? The BlackBerry Notes app?

11-15-15 01:28 PM