Starting having strange interactions when using only the physical keyboard. Basically the screen shifts up and down and left and right (depending on if I am in the main screen or in an app) and at times becomes unresponsive. While it is happening whatever symbol (or Rogers) is flashing in the top left notification corner and at times this symbol appears: ->|. As soon as I close the keyboard it stops.

I think I am having a conflict or strange condition with my apps. I created a bug report but nothing improved. And yes I rebooted and turned off the device a few times.

Any suggestions before I deem it a lemon/phone to return?
    11-10-15 10:07 AM
    The physical keyboard is capacitive so it reacts to your gestures.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 11:33 AM
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. As soon as I slid the physical keyboard down the phone would start its interactions and sporadic unresponsive behavior WITHOUT me touching the keyboard or screen. I already brought it back and got a new phone that is working properly. The restore function from Google Drive worked perfectly with the new device. I did not need to do anything but wait for the aps to reinstall and the emails sync up.
    11-10-15 01:45 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Screen works fine as well as the virtual keyboard. As soon as I slide up the screen to use the physical keyboard, the screen goes nuts, becomes unresponsive, starts typing weird letters, etc. There is a key that I can tell is pressed down for some reason and won't click when I hit it.
    02-04-16 11:43 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Screen works fine as well as the virtual keyboard. As soon as I slide up the screen to use the physical keyboard, the screen goes nuts, becomes unresponsive, starts typing weird letters, etc. There is a key that I can tell is pressed down for some reason and won't click when I hit it.
    That sadly doesn't sound nice after 3 month in field, hope it doesn't end up like palm Pre 1 having "ghost touches" on many devices.
    02-05-16 01:28 AM