I was going to buy it outright from ShopBB but they're not shipping until Nov 30th... Bell offered me $100 off the device for customer loyalty so I signed up for a new 2 year contract... $299.99 + tax for the device... and the contract is unlimited nationwide everything and 5G of data for $90....

I checked Telus and Rogers (who I'd never go with) and they couldn't touch that... so I'm pleased... just doing all the BB updates and downloading apps... transferred all my contacts etc... so far it's working very well...

Not sure I need this to be unlocked... not like I'd be switching from Bell anyway..
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    11-14-15 01:26 PM
    Congrats. You will enjoy it the more you get used to it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 01:31 PM
    Yeah, I love my z30 but it was time to try something new... how are you enjoying yours?
    11-14-15 01:35 PM
    and the contract is unlimited nationwide everything and 5G of data for $90....
    That's pretty good. I'm paying $90/mo for a 6GB plan but no long distance, 400m of local calling, unltd incoming calls and VVM.

Been with Bell for 9 years and they wouldn't budge on the plan
    11-14-15 01:35 PM
    That's pretty good. I'm paying $90/mo for a 6GB plan but no long distance, 400m of local calling, unltd incoming calls and VVM.

Been with Bell for 9 years and they wouldn't budge on the plan
    Yeah, so we're pretty similar there... you get the 1gig of data extra and I get unlimited everything across the country.... same same I suppose
    11-14-15 01:43 PM
    Yeah, so we're pretty similar there... you get the 1gig of data extra and I get unlimited everything across the country.... same same I suppose
    I use about 2GB each month, but come close to my calling limit. Oh well.
    11-14-15 01:50 PM
    I am on fido, 5gb data and unlimited country wide calling and texting for $48...located in toronto...trying to find a store to sell me the Priv outright...wirelesswave and tbooth will but they want $30 extra for some stupid protection plan

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    11-14-15 01:52 PM
    I'm on Bell in Montreal . BYOD plan. $85 everything unlimited nationwide calling with 14 GB !
    11-14-15 01:55 PM
    I'm on Bell in Montreal . BYOD plan. $85 everything unlimited nationwide calling with 14 GB !
    Ok, how the heck did you manage that?
    11-14-15 01:57 PM
    Ok, how the heck did you manage that?
    It's on their website. I think it's only good in Quebec though.

http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Cell_pho...0115_mb_family
    11-14-15 02:04 PM
    I am on fido, 5gb data and unlimited country wide calling and texting for $48...located in toronto...trying to find a store to sell me the Priv outright...wirelesswave and tbooth will but they want $30 extra for some stupid protection plan

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    That plan... what you did there, I see it.

Did the exact same thing with Koodo for mine.
    11-14-15 02:06 PM
    Bell $85 14GB
    Attached Thumbnails Upgraded to the PRIV Today - Bell Mobility-1447531628574.jpg  
    11-14-15 02:07 PM
    Congratulations good luck with it!

11-14-15 02:11 PM
    Wow how did you get that? Im on fido as wel (Calgary), paying $60 (57 something to be exact but it comes up to about 60 and change usually) month to month for unlimited everything and 2 gb of data.

I like the plan well enough but i do want more data cuz i usually go over. But none of the other carriers have any good plans, and even my current plan is like 80+ on bell and telus.
    11-14-15 02:14 PM
    I was going to buy it outright from ShopBB but they're not shipping until Nov 30th... Bell offered me $100 off the device for customer loyalty so I signed up for a new 2 year contract... $299.99 + tax for the device... and the contract is unlimited nationwide everything and 5G of data for $90....

I checked Telus and Rogers (who I'd never go with) and they couldn't touch that... so I'm pleased... just doing all the BB updates and downloading apps... transferred all my contacts etc... so far it's working very well...

Not sure I need this to be unlocked... not like I'd be switching from Bell anyway..
    OP, my Rogers plan is expiring this month, considering to switch to Bell, how do you like their service? Any problems with them?

I am at west coast.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-14-15 02:15 PM
    There's clearly a wide variety of plans available out there... as long as you get one you can live with... 5gb of data is fine with me... 14 would be better but I'd likely NEVER use that as I currently run about 2.5 to 3 every month...
    11-14-15 02:16 PM
    OP, my Rogers plan is expiring this month, considering to switch to Bell, how do you like their service? Any problems with them?

I am at west coast.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    For network coverage, I prefer Bell over Rogers... and I hated Rogers customer service... they were evil... I've had good luck with Bell over the years... I travel across the country a lot and for me, Bell seems to have the best coverage... at least better than Rogers... can't speak to Telus...
    aha and wincyUt like this.
    11-14-15 02:17 PM
    For network coverage, I prefer Bell over Rogers... and I hated Rogers customer service... they were evil... I've had good luck with Bell over the years... I travel across the country a lot and for me, Bell seems to have the best coverage... at least better than Rogers... can't speak to Telus...
    I'm with bell to, and i agree that bells coverage is heck of a lot better then robbers. oh i mean rogers! lol
    11-14-15 02:20 PM
    I called bell just now to see if they had one in stock. They did. As soon as I asked for the off contract price. He told me he couldn't and hung up the phone.

These people shouldn't be making commission, ruins the customer experience.
    11-14-15 02:22 PM
    Agreed. Been with Bell forever as well. Have fun with your new device. I love mine.

11-14-15 02:23 PM
    Nice! Yea signed a new contract the day the priv came out, got the exact same plan as you, unl. Nationwide everything and 5g of data for 62/mo and got the phone for 238 ish bucks. Can't go wrong with that.

11-14-15 02:26 PM
    Working on the sounds and notifications... I hate that it makes a sound when I send a text... still working on that one...
    11-14-15 02:35 PM
    Managed to find it inside the Messaging App....

Wow, this isn't BB10... that's for sure
    11-14-15 02:44 PM
    This is going to sound dumb but how do I get to my old pics / videos on my memory card that I popped in there... Photos doesn't bring them up... only shows pictures I've taken with the PRIV
    11-14-15 03:01 PM
    With Koodo now which apparently it same as telus. But I can honestly say bell has better network coverage.

To bad bells pricing is out to lunch.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 03:31 PM
68 123