My Priv is going to need replacing soon. I'd like to stay with BB, but Key2 isn't on Verizon (or it is, or it isn't, don't need the hassle) and I don't want the Key2 LE. I'd prefer to stay with a PKB. Does anyone know what phones TCL may be coming out with next year? Will verizon certify Key2 or have a Key3 verizon device (if Key3 is even coming)? Or, for the people who've left Priv for something else, what phone did you switch to and why?

thanks!
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    12-13-18 07:31 PM
    Will verizon certify Key2
    Probably not.

Does anyone know what phones TCL may be coming out with next year?
    Not yet, but CES takes place in Jan. may find out more then.
    cynfully sweet and Tech Idiot like this.
    12-13-18 10:06 PM
    the slider or equivalent is the key to the priv as was the 9800 and the 9810.
    only phones that can answer a call or hopefully end a call by its action are any use to me. If one has covered or grubby paws as a norm A slab is useless. Also I would like to see the return of the 9800 track pad as control of the phone was far better. all these hidden actions in the keyboard I find confusing in any hostile environment. Keep it Simple .at least improve the customization.
    priv battery life can be worked but what was wrong with easy access and just change it
    it was never a problem to carry a spare.
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    12-16-18 03:06 AM
    I so agree about the spare battery. You never worried because you could switch out that battery, be safe and secure again with your phone in your pocket working. You weren't always looking for an electrical plug or carrying a 900 lb power cell.Traveling abroad It was an easier solutuion for a day on the go.
    12-27-18 10:20 AM