With all of the discounts going on now is the time to buy a Priv. I've decided to leave My company Verizon account and go it alone on att because I want the Priv.

Would you buy a brand new ATT unlocked one at $290 or factory unlocked for $499?

I'm going to be on ATT anyway and its on marshmallow so seems they are on it (compared to VZW).
    08-14-16 05:45 AM
    Most definitely a factory unlocked Priv from BlackBerry... 👍

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    08-14-16 07:41 AM
    Newegg has the factory unlocked at $399. Sold my blue classic for $300, black classic for $160 which more than funds this purchase
    08-14-16 07:44 AM
    I only slightly regret getting an AT&T version with unlock code. But that's simply because it was so cheap (299) and the Marshmallow update arrived a couple of days after I got it. Those who bought early had a long wait for the update.

I, meantime, have waited for the security updates that are a hallmark of the new BlackBerry devices. My last was June 1st.

If BlackBerry goes around AT&T for the security updates then my regret will vanish.... Until Android N starts arriving in factory unlocked ones.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    jfalkingham likes this.
    08-14-16 08:03 AM
    Just bought Factory unlocked on newegg for $384 (using $15 off via visa checkout code VCOGOLD16) shipped for free. I'll report back what I receive regarding build date.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-14-16 08:11 AM
    Which seller on newegg is factory unlocked. The first one I see is mango wireless and if you look at the first question asked the answer is that it comes in an AT&T box.

Update: actually it looks like the same questions and answers seem to show up for all the sellers. Might be hard to tell exactly what we will get from newegg?

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    Last edited by erose75; 08-15-16 at 06:51 PM.
    08-15-16 06:31 PM
    Factory, without a doubt
    AT&T has been OK with updates so far, not good, but OK. However, given their history that will end soon.
    Most of us keep our phones 2 years, paying $200 more for Factory is less than $8.50 a month.

Update: actually it looks like the same questions and answers seem to show up for all the sellers. Might be hard to tell exactly what we will get from newegg?
    Same thing on Amazon
    08-15-16 08:23 PM