Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry Priv

Ungroup emails in BlackBerry Priv Hub?

Asked: Dec 30 2015 | 10:39 am EST 9125 Views 3 Answers View Best Answer

I realize that Android/Gmail group messages by subject, but is there anyway to turn it off for corporate or non-Gmail. I'm often missing original threads because they're buried inline. Just looking to have one email sent or received per line. Make sense? Highly annoying for me personally. Thanks for your help.

Best Answer

Dec 31 2015 | 3:49 am EST WT44

I realize that Android/Gmail group messages by subject, but is there anyway to turn it off for corporate or non-Gmail. I'm often missing original threads because they're buried inline. Just looking to have one email sent or received per line. Make sense? Highly annoying for me personally. Thanks for your help.
For me too. I don't like it for my personal gmail e-mails either. In the grouped e-mail list there are e-mails I had with the sender from years ago lol.

More Answers

Dec 31 2015 | 6:19 am EST Jonneh

Not sure if it's in the app but it's in the Web client settings. I think in the app it was called "conversation view" in Gmail's settings. Did you try unchecking that yet?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

Jan 01 2016 | 5:57 am EST WT44

Not sure if it's in the app but it's in the Web client settings. I think in the app it was called "conversation view" in Gmail's settings. Did you try unchecking that yet?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
Yes, correct.

For those who don't like this "feature" either....

Within the Hub:
-Click on the 3 lines in the top left corner
-Settings
-General Settings
-Conversation view----> Turn it off.