Has anyone else been getting these messages? I keep getting them. I am on AT&T. Is it a carrier issue or is this an issue with my phone? Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 09:28 AM
    I have been getting these messages every few days on my Moto-X (2014). I think it is an issue with Android. It doesn't seem to negatively affect anything. I'm thinking it should go away in a future update.
    11-17-15 09:37 AM
    Try clearing the datas and caches from Settings > Apps
    Trisk333 likes this.
    11-17-15 09:38 AM
    I get this 5-6 times a day. Pretty frustrating.

11-17-15 09:43 AM
    I just cleared the cache but there wasn't much there to clear 144kb. Not a minute later I got the notification again, very frustrating to say the least

11-17-15 09:50 AM
    I get this issue too, at least 3-7x / day. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to arise when I'm using Messenger. Unfortunately, using an alternative and rolling back updates didn't work. Neither did clearing data / cache. I'm on TMO FWIW.

On XDA, people have had this issue with bad flashes of ROMs and reflashing seemed to fix it. I wonder if it's a bad Android install? Hopefully not. Regardless, I kind of hope more people have this issue so that BlackBerry takes notice and seeks out a resolution. It's frustrating to say the least. Inevitably, the crash occurs to Phone.Android.Com, and at that point, you lose your data connection until you reboot. I posted about this on their Support Forum, but it seems to have gone unnoticed.

11-17-15 10:36 AM
    Has anyone else been getting these messages? I keep getting them. I am on AT&T. Is it a carrier issue or is this an issue with my phone? Thanks

I've experienced this also. Using a locked ATT phone.

I force stopped Messenger. Cleared the cache. Disabled it's updates. Restarted. Haven't seen the problem since (knock on wood).

11-17-15 10:54 AM
    My wife's Priv has been giving the same messages, haves tried the suggestions and hope they will work. Too bad Google did not switch to BB10 instead of opposite.
    11-21-15 12:14 PM
    My wife's Priv has been giving the same messages, haves tried the suggestions and hope they will work. Too bad Google did not switch to BB10 instead of opposite.
    Never had this issue. I assume still happens after reboot. Go check app settings for google play services as well.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-21-15 12:17 PM
    What's weird is I've not once got that message/issue and I'm on my phone all day messenger included

11-21-15 12:26 PM
    I got this after a transferred about 10k sms from my old phone to the Priv. Only fix I found was to wipe all messages.
    ce71 likes this.
    11-21-15 09:45 PM
    I was having this issue last night.
    for me it was a loose SIM card causing the services to fail.

Yesterday I was getting random "No SIM" Notifications. I found it happening whenever I bumped the phone. I pushed the SIM Tray in more and that solved the random "No SIM" notifications.

Later on that Google Play Services stuff failed. I didnt get any other warnings for this, and bumping the phone didnt produce the SIM errors. Just as something to try i pushed in on the SIM tray again, and the Play Services immediately resumed again.

Hope this helps.
    11-22-15 01:31 AM