Have done a lot of research and finding nothing to help me with uploading pictures to group Facebook sites and to my PC from my BB Priv. Hopefully someone here can help please.
    02-11-17 05:59 PM
    FaceBook has it's own issues not related to the Priv.
    When you plug the phone into PC, there is an option box that will come up giving you your options. I doesn't stay on the screen long,and charge only is the default, but you can swipe down with one finger and bring it back up. Choose MTP and download away. - Oh, you will have download the BlackBerry USB drivers to your PC first.
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608
    FF22 likes this.
    02-11-17 07:24 PM
    Have done a lot of research and finding nothing to help me with uploading pictures to group Facebook sites and to my PC from my BB Priv. Hopefully someone here can help please.
    As Wezard noted, using a usb cable is pretty simple.

On occasion, I will use Airdroid (on the phone) and mesh with it using a Computer Browser (Firefox in my case). You can navigate around the Priv and download and upload files. When it opens in the Browser, it automatically has an Icon to open your photo folder.
    02-11-17 07:53 PM
    And you can always pull the SD card and stick it in a reader
    Assuming you have an SD, are storing your pictures there, and haven't made the mistake of formating it as internal memory.
    02-11-17 09:20 PM
    I guess I made the mistake of formatting internal memory. My BB Classic never used an SD card and never had a problem uploading pics, so didn't apply newfound knowledge. Hopefully I can correct that mistake. Thanks for your reply.
    02-12-17 08:42 AM
    I guess I made the mistake of formatting internal memory. My BB Classic never used an SD card and never had a problem uploading pics, so didn't apply newfound knowledge. Hopefully I can correct that mistake. Thanks for your reply.
    I don't know much about "internal memory/adoptable storage" but I THINK you should still be able to copy files to/from the Priv to a computer using a usb cable. "Coding" the sd-card does not lock the data on it solely to the phone. Try again, plug in the usb cable. There will be a quick notice. If you miss it, bring up your notices and scroll till you see "Connected in charging mode." Tap that Notice. You will then get a choice: 1-charging, 2-File Transfers, 3-PhotoTransfer, 4-Midi. Select the second option and then the Priv should show in Win Explorer. And you should be able to access folders. Again, I THINK it should work.
    02-12-17 09:25 AM
    I don't know much about "internal memory/adoptable storage" but I THINK you should still be able to copy files to/from the Priv to a computer using a usb cable. "Coding" the sd-card does not lock the data on it solely to the phone. Try again, plug in the usb cable. There will be a quick notice. If you miss it, bring up your notices and scroll till you see "Connected in charging mode." Tap that Notice. You will then get a choice: 1-charging, 2-File Transfers, 3-PhotoTransfer, 4-Midi. Select the second option and then the Priv should show in Win Explorer. And you should be able to access folders. Again, I THINK it should work.
    And these options will be on the priv, not the computer. So after you connect to computer, drag down from the top of the priv and you will see the connection, tap on that to reveal your options.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-12-17 09:37 AM
    And don't forget to download the BB USB drivers to your PC before connecting. Link is on post #2 above.
    02-12-17 12:29 PM
    Plug Priv in. Swipe down on priv and change from charge only to usb. Then you ca Drag and drop files whereever you want on PC. Extremely simple. Internal or portable, doesn't matter.
    02-12-17 12:33 PM