I am unable to sync tasks to the notes app. When I try to add an account it says it's already there but it isn't showing up. I have a ms exchange and apple account. Any help will be appreciated I have a Verizon priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-07-16 10:28 PM
    I am unable to sync tasks to the notes app. When I try to add an account it says it's already there but it isn't showing up. I have a ms exchange and apple account. Any help will be appreciated I have a Verizon priv.

Make sure you have tasks synced on the account. It sounds like you don't. You can do it in the Hub>settings>accounts>and select the sync tasks for your exchange account.

Enjoying the Priv
    03-08-16 09:17 AM
    Make sure you have tasks synced on the account. It sounds like you don't. You can do it in the Hub>settings>accounts>and select the sync tasks for your exchange account.

Enjoying the Priv
    Well that has been checked and all exchange accounts are syncing tasks. When I try to add account it says it's already there and won't add it ...

03-08-16 09:24 AM