I saw an update for the Hub on the play store and updated it, but now I can't click on any of the link in the Hub. If I tap on it, it just increases the size of the email but it doesn't open it. For example, in facebook if you are tagged I would get an email and there's a button "see post". When I click on it, before it would open Firefox and show me the post. Now it just zooms in the email. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    04-26-16 11:27 PM
    Mine works correctly. I clicked on a link and it opened.
    04-27-16 12:43 AM
    Mine works correctly. I clicked on a link and it opened.
    Did the button work as well? I'm thinking of uninstalling the hub and reinstall it again.
    04-27-16 12:45 AM
    Hi tgrsnpr, is there an update on your issue?
    04-28-16 01:01 PM
    Hi tgrsnpr, is there an update on your issue?
    No update. Still broken. I tried uninstalling the hub and reinstalling it, and nothing. I tried uninstalling all my updates I did and nothing. Instead it deleted all my accounts off the hub so I had to set everything up again.
    04-28-16 03:18 PM
    No update. Still broken. I tried uninstalling the hub and reinstalling it, and nothing. I tried uninstalling all my updates I did and nothing. Instead it deleted all my accounts off the hub so I had to set everything up again.
    Maybe check to see if you have an active browser like Chrome or Firefox installed. You may need to reinstall Firefox

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-28-16 03:21 PM
    Maybe check to see if you have an active browser like Chrome or Firefox installed. You may need to reinstall Firefox

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    How do you check if its active or not? I did just try to uninstall and reinstall Firefox and it still didn't work.
    04-28-16 03:29 PM
    Yes I can't open Word email attachments in the Hub either and need to go to Gmail to open them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-28-16 05:42 PM
    Have you checked your settings to see if something might have been mistakenly turned on?.. look in settings>accessibility.. perhaps magnification gestures or something else is zooming in your screen
    04-29-16 09:44 AM
    Looked at my settings and my magnification gestures was turned off.
    04-29-16 05:51 PM
    Looked at my settings and my magnification gestures was turned off.
    Try clearing default apps related to this links. In you case disable Facebook as the default app. Setting\app\app info then scroll down to clear default

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-29-16 07:29 PM
    Just tried your suggestion and it does not work.
    04-30-16 05:53 AM