Hi all,

So from what I can gather, CPW will start selling it on Friday 6th? Its also possible that if you pre-order it will arrive to your house on the 6th. Selfridges *might* (are?) selling it from the 6th too. The Blackberry shop will sell it from the 9th?

Sound about right? Just trying to figure out what the options are. They all seem to be the same price... but I'm interested in a decent returns period as I am not full of hope that it will be a amazing device.

Thanks
    11-03-15 05:27 AM
    Carphone warehouse will sell it on the 6th BUT they will need to get the pre -orderes out of the way first so i would go in and ask if you ordered it 3 week ago however then youll get it on the 6th some people who ordered last week have had there orderes cancled due to the lack of stock
    11-03-15 05:37 AM
    I got my q10 from Selfridges and it was the biggest mistake ever when it came to returns.

I preordered the priv from CPW, I was on the phone to them this morning and they said stock is due into the warehouse on the 6th so I would assume it will arrive on Monday. Fingers crossed it arrives before. CPW has to be better for returns IMO but after asking for some of the pre order money back they before the price drop I would be wary (got billed 580 and the price is now560)
    11-03-15 05:47 AM
    Did you ask them if "Collect in Store" would speed it up? Maybe guarantee Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

Edit - aimed at JeffDeath! Forgot to Quote reply.
    11-03-15 06:10 AM
    Carphone warehouse will sell it on the 6th BUT they will need to get the pre -orderes out of the way first so i would go in and ask if you ordered it 3 week ago however then youll get it on the 6th some people who ordered last week have had there orderes cancled due to the lack of stock
    This wold be pretty surprising as they are still advertising the 6th - but thanks for the tip.
    11-03-15 06:11 AM
    TBH the person I spoke with struggled with the concept of pre ordering so it was a difficult conversation hence my weariness to deal with CPW.

I imagine CPW will have demo models out on Friday/Saturday so pop into a store would be a simpler approach. Personally as long as its shipped before or on Friday Im happy
    11-03-15 07:33 AM
    This wold be pretty surprising as they are still advertising the 6th - but thanks for the tip.
    well that's when i go pic mine up but i pre-ordered mine
    11-03-15 04:50 PM
    CPW just changed the date on their website from 6th to 13th
    Hope our preorders arrive quicker than 13th but seems unlikely
    11-04-15 01:10 AM
    Well I really hope it's just a change for the new batch of preorders and us early birds will get it earlier. I've already been charged for it...
    11-04-15 01:48 AM
    Interesting.
    Ah well, looks like those of us who expected devices this week are going to be very disappointed.
    Even those who pre-ordered early it would seem.

At least the website date is now a correct time scale.

Ahhh just when I was thinking the wait was nearly over.
    I bet the Shop BB ones will be the first to arrive now. Looks like wont even be able to go into a store on Friday to pick it up either.
    11-04-15 03:05 AM
    Same here. I was charged on Monday but have had no further updates regarding the order.

I cancelled my shop BB one to place it with CPW in the hope of getting it a few days early.
    11-04-15 03:06 AM
    Ordered mine on the 19th October, CPW live chat representative states it WILL be delivered on the 6th.

UK Stock situation-chat-transcript-cpw.jpg
    11-04-15 05:25 AM
    Same here. I was charged on Monday but have had no further updates regarding the order.

I cancelled my shop BB one to place it with CPW in the hope of getting it a few days early.
    See I think if you've been charged then its probably a good sign.
    You may well be lucky!
    11-04-15 05:36 AM
    'Kim: The order is recorded on the system but hasn't been completed due to us waiting for stock from the manufacturer - confirmed for the 13th. The order has not been dispatched as yet. You would receive a text message on the morning of the delivery to notify you of the delivery times. You would also receive a tracking number to track the delivery on the DPD website, which is DPD (UK) - Your delivery experts.
    Liam: 13th?
    Liam: This is concerning, as when I ordered the website said the 6th
    Kim: I am aware of that and due to BlackBerry changing dates for delivery we have updated the date that's been recently confirmed for stock availability

Okay, so I'm probably going to change my order to shopBB. Any UKer's getting it from there instead?
    11-04-15 06:02 AM
    'Kim: The order is recorded on the system but hasn't been completed due to us waiting for stock from the manufacturer - confirmed for the 13th. The order has not been dispatched as yet. You would receive a text message on the morning of the delivery to notify you of the delivery times. You would also receive a tracking number to track the delivery on the DPD website, which is .
    Liam: 13th?
    Liam: This is concerning, as when I ordered the website said the 6th
    Kim: I am aware of that and due to BlackBerry changing dates for delivery we have updated the date that's been recently confirmed for stock availability

Okay, so I'm probably going to change my order to shopBB. Any UKer's getting it from there instead?
    This is what Shop BlackBerry told me the other day, that they would be first to send the PRIV out, over CPW.

Here's hoping....

-
    Touchscreen smartphone user since 2000:
    Ericsson R380s, SonyEricsson P800, P900, P990i, BlackBerry Storm, Torch, Storm 2, Playbook, Z10
    and soon to be PRIVateer!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 06:52 AM
    Dang, just received a text from CPW that there is a delay and the PRIVs won't ship until Friday 13 Nov. They took my money so even if I wanted to cancel and go to shop BB instead, refunds can take up to 10 working days to process...
    11-04-15 11:42 AM
    Yeah I just got a text off them too saying it won't be delivered until the 13th and they've given me 5 to spend in store.

I'm not too bothered, I was and still am really excited for the phone but a week isn't really here no there for me, just gives me a bit longer on my BB10 device which I still really like so not too much of an issue. I just hope it is genuinely going to be available now on the 13th!
    11-04-15 12:02 PM
    Dang, just received a text from CPW that there is a delay and the PRIVs won't ship until Friday 13 Nov. They took my money so even if I wanted to cancel and go to shop BB instead, refunds can take up to 10 working days to process...
    Never understood how when they need payment it's instant, but refunds take so damn long...

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SE SQW100-4 running 10.3.2.2639
    11-04-15 05:51 PM
    I just called CPW who stated that mine might be sent next week if and when they receive stock. I then asked how would I get the 20 refund as I had been charged 579 when the preorder first came out. Was told I wouldn't be getting the refund, so told them to cancel my order I'll go and buy one when in shops and get it for 559 or shop blackberry. Offered me my 5 credit told them to put it to the poppy appeal!!!! I've always brought my phones sim free from them not anymore!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 05:41 AM
    I just called CPW who stated that mine might be sent next week if and when they receive stock. I then asked how would I get the 20 refund as I had been charged 579 when the preorder first came out. Was told I wouldn't be getting the refund, so told them to cancel my order I'll go and buy one when in shops and get it for 559 or shop blackberry. Offered me my 5 credit told them to put it to the poppy appeal!!!! I've always brought my phones sim free from them not anymore!!!!

Posted via CB10
    how quickly were you refunded?
    11-05-15 05:47 AM
    They have processed it straight away but won't show in my account for up to 3 days so will check later today. But I've got all the emails etc saying they have cancelled it now

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 06:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Bloody hell.
    What an absolute joke they are. That's really poor service.
    The fact they have no intention of even refunding you when they've reduced the price of the device is completely out of order.
    Sorry you've had such a bad experience. I think you're doing it right though, getting from somewhere else now.
    Shop BB seems like it's probably the best place to go unless Selfridges are doing them (which I'm kinda hoping they are!)
    11-05-15 06:03 AM
    Bloody hell.
    What an absolute joke they are. That's really poor service.
    The fact they have no intention of even refunding you when they've reduced the price of the device is completely out of order.
    Sorry you've had such a bad experience. I think you're doing it right though, getting from somewhere else now.
    Shop BB seems like it's probably the best place to go unless Selfridges are doing them (which I'm kinda hoping they are!)
    I was told I would be getting a 20 cheque in under 2 weeks from them. Considering they also told be about getting stock on the 6th I wont hold my breath. Im tempted to cancel and go elsewhere
    11-05-15 07:43 AM