Wireless charging is painstakingly slow. Don't wait on it. Priv has quick charge and it's great

Posted via the Blackberry Priv
    Asfalloth likes this.
    12-03-15 08:11 AM
    Wireless charging is painstakingly slow. Don't wait on it. Priv has quick charge and it's great

You have wireless charging? I thought that the STV100-4, the only model available in the UK, did not have wireless charging? I have been holding out on getting a Priv to see if a version comes that has wireless charging (like the STV100-1).

I have seen Privs in all my local CPWs (SW london). What's silly is that a lot of them have a lock on the display models that prevents you sliding the phone open! That's quite an important feature to showcase CPW!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 04:15 AM
    Lol. No I don't have wireless charging. What I was saying was the wireless charging is a waste of time.. It's to slow , it's so slow it's near going backwards. Stick a fast charger in for 30 minutes and way u go rest of day.

12-04-15 05:09 AM
    it's so slow it's near going backwards.
    Lmao. It reminds me of my Galaxy S2 while navigating - the car charger could not cope with the GPS power consumption.

Do you have a QC 2.0 charger by any chance? If so, which one if you don't mind? I am considering buying the one from Aukey.

Cheers.
    12-04-15 09:52 AM
    I've been holding off ordering the Priv but today I bit the bullet and ordered a sim free one from CPW, I went into the store and although there was not one on display the cpw rep said I could have a look at his personal phone, I then let him tell me all about it and then asked what he thought about it, overall he said it was a very good phone but the only thing he was not happy about was the fact it gets very hot for some reason, I said well it's early days let's hope a software update will fix it soon. But he did give a very honest opinion which I liked.

Long story short he then helped me order one for next day delivery to the store.

It was a relief to speak to someone who had knowledge on the Priv, although he did find it funny when I pulled out my passport and said oh that's old, android is much better... hmmm I had to defend BB10.

"I roll with 2 passports, 1 for travelling and 1 for communicating"
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    12-04-15 11:14 AM
    Anyone on the STV100-4 had a software update yet? I'm on build AAC724 and it's quite laggy zzzz

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Same build and had from first day of UK release. I have had one update. No lag for me.Rumour is that there is a 475mb update coming.

Asfalloth likes this.
    12-04-15 11:43 AM
    New update today really great

12-08-15 10:55 AM
    Updated last night and got the phone from cpw last week. So it's not carrier dependent now. Woohoo.

12-09-15 07:14 AM
33 12