The blackberry experience on Priv is marginal at best, apart from the keyboard..Hub is nowhere near BlackBerry 10 level. It's coming, maybe, like they always says.

Passport SE
    02-08-16 05:30 PM
    Ditch hangouts as a texting medium try textra it at least let's u know if a msge is going and when it goes or if it doesn't go, tried it for bout a month back in Nov. Much happier w/ textra in general, I live in the country and hangouts is worthless sorry google

~sweetsweetPRIV
    Not Textra. Yaata. Textra devs don't support Priv Hub and mocked me when I said I have a BlackBerry Priv. Yaata Dev is active on thee forums and helpful. Yaata also has perfect Hub integration.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    vag65 and Lawmen23 like this.
    02-11-16 05:15 AM
    Pinch is currently available i believe. Check your settings

02-11-16 06:56 AM
    Not Textra. Yaata. Textra devs don't support Priv Hub and mocked me when I said I have a BlackBerry Priv. Yaata Dev is active on thee forums and helpful. Yaata also has perfect Hub integration.

Has the mms sending issue in Yaata been fixed?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    02-11-16 01:16 PM
    Doug! The biggest gap is pinch! I cannot find all my unread emails quickly. Super aggravating.

The P in the Priv Hub stands for Pain!

Use the productivity tab on the right. It shows the unread emails, calendar appointments, and tasks.

Once again a great feature that is super fast and could be a major differentiator for Blackberry if hey market it to 3rd party developers.
    02-11-16 02:19 PM
    Has the mms sending issue in Yaata been fixed?

There is no MMS sendin issue in Yaata. It's a Priv/Lollipop MMS issue. Lollipop has always been an MMS disaster.

If you're having issues with MMS on Yaata, then you'll have issues with any of texting app (except Textra, which uses its own API).

I'd recommend contacting Yaata Dev who may be able to help.

02-11-16 08:21 PM
    The blackberry experience on Priv is marginal at best, apart from the keyboard..Hub is nowhere near BlackBerry 10 level. It's coming, maybe, like they always says.

Passport SE
    lol yea sounds about right
    02-12-16 12:22 AM
    There is no MMS sendin issue in Yaata. It's a Priv/Lollipop MMS issue. Lollipop has always been an MMS disaster.

If you're having issues with MMS on Yaata, then you'll have issues with any of texting app (except Textra, which uses its own API).

I'd recommend contacting Yaata Dev who may be able to help.

So how are you dealing with this mms issue on your Priv when using Yaata? Maybe your solution will work for me too.

02-12-16 09:29 AM
33 12