As a bb10 user, I love a few specialities that the os has that I can't find anywhere. But with the PRIV, I was just wondering if this could be possible anytime soon.

1 - Can BlackBerry make easy access to hub from priv home screen just swiping to the left like on bb10? This could be awesome. I'm pretty sure most of bb10 users would love this. I know you can easily access hub from the icon or using the home button, but the left swipe from the home screen is so intuitive and easy to do. I don't think they can, otherwise they would have done already, but I'm not sure.

2 - Can BlackBerry make live titles just like bb10 home screen? I know android have similar stuff, but don't know if they work as good as bb10 minimized apps. Do you think it could be done?

Thanks.

Posted with Z30!
    11-09-15 08:41 PM
    1 yes they basically have this already.

2 the live tiles aren't exactly duplicated but they have made the 'recent apps' screen similar
    11-09-15 08:45 PM
    Also keep in mind they have pop up widgets which is probably better than active frames

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 08:47 PM
    As a bb10 user, I love a few specialities that the os has that I can't find anywhere. But with the PRIV, I was just wondering if this could be possible anytime soon.

1 - Can BlackBerry make easy access to hub from priv home screen just swiping to the left like on bb10? This could be awesome. I'm pretty sure most of bb10 users would love this. I know you can easily access hub from the icon or using the home button, but the left swipe from the home screen is so intuitive and easy to do. I don't think they can, otherwise they would have done already, but I'm not sure.

2 - Can BlackBerry make live titles just like bb10 home screen? I know android have similar stuff, but don't know if they work as good as bb10 minimized apps. Do you think it could be done?

Thanks.

Posted with Z30!
    Actually, you can get into the hub from any screen, not just home screen but within apps, etc.
    11-09-15 09:54 PM
    Actually, you can get into the hub from any screen, not just home screen but within apps, etc.
    Which is the same as BB10. I actually use the same gesture as I do on bb10 to launch the hub on the Priv.

With my passport I'd always barely swipe up before pulling the hub out from the left side.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 02:12 AM
    Nice. I didn't know you could access the hub from any screen. I know that up and right move, but didn't know it works on every screen.

About the widgets, my doubt is if they are running apps like on bb10 or if they're just frozen windows that you've recently viewed.

Posted with Z30!
    11-10-15 09:03 PM