• Why someone would take the time (hours and days) to log-on and post messages repeatedly, when they hate something, I will never understand? Seems odd to me.

• Why some are making conclusions after just a day, hours, or in some cases, minutes at an AT&T store, when it is known OS’s (and many things in life) need to settle upon a new release? Per Mobile Syrup:

"BlackBerry then issued a small software update that fixed the majority of these issues.”

"Throughout…core apps were updated twice through the Play Store, with significant feature additions and, most importantly, performance improvements.”

"BlackBerry will continue to find and fix issues with the Priv’s Android software in the weeks following its release.”

"I’d already consider the Priv to be a success, and with time…the phone will only get better.”

I would think that after several weeks of personal examination and retrospect, if someone disliked something, they would just move on, without announcements. Simple as that.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    11-10-15 12:44 PM
    They won't read or even other to view this your writeup. They are probably trolling else where or creating the next negative forum

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:47 PM
    • Because I don't like it so you can't either
    • Because mommy won't pay for my Priv so I'll bash it
    • Because some people are scared and refuse to change
    • Because I forgot from kindergarten they taught "when you don't have something nice to say then don't say it"
    • Because I'm on the Internet so I can bring out the a-hole in me
    conite and DolemiteDONS like this.
    11-10-15 01:32 PM
    I guess I would have the same question on why people consistently put iPhone and Android bashing posts (before the Priv was released) in here.

Would CrackBerry be a better place if people just gushed about their products and didn't bring up any issues they have with them? Since this phone was released there have been issues with the SD Card that people have complained about as well as issues with the Antenna. Both of these issues have been addressed by Blackberry reps who are looking into these issues.

By your logic I guess it would be better to remain silent and not bring up any issues with the phone. Blackberry could think they've made a perfect device and not try to improve anything, but CrackBerry wouldn't have any negative posts.

Forums don't work that way. They are for the good and the bad. If you are too sensitive about someone talking about a cellphone then maybe you don't really belong here.
    anon(8050899) likes this.
    11-10-15 01:42 PM
    I guess I would have the same question on why people consistently put iPhone and Android bashing posts (before the Priv was released) in here.

Would CrackBerry be a better place if people just gushed about their products and didn't bring up any issues they have with them? Since this phone was released there have been issues with the SD Card that people have complained about as well as issues with the Antenna. Both of these issues have been addressed by Blackberry reps who are looking into these issues.

By your logic I guess it would be better to remain silent and not bring up any issues with the phone. Blackberry could think they've made a perfect device and not try to improve anything, but CrackBerry wouldn't have any negative posts.

Forums don't work that way. They are for the good and the bad. If you are too sensitive about someone talking about a cellphone then maybe you don't really belong here.
    I think they keyword there is "repeatedly". Posting constructive criticism is one thing, repeatedly going into every thread and repeating the same thing, good or bad, is annoying.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    11-10-15 01:52 PM
    I think they keyword there is "repeatedly". Posting constructive criticism is one thing, repeatedly going into every thread and repeating the same thing, good or bad, is annoying.
    EXACTLY!! And many after only spending minutes, literally, with the device. Constructive opinion or axe to grind? I'm talking about those who appear to have an agenda, or a personal complex. Big difference.
    11-10-15 11:36 PM