I've seen this behavior for a while on multiple priv's I delete all twitter notifications and randomly they reappear same day, even days later. I delete again, same thing happens.

Is anyone else experiencing this with Twitter notifications in the hub?
    09-05-16 02:48 PM
    Have never had this happen. You might want to trash the account and readd it or at the very least, clear out the cache for the BlackBerry Hub.
    09-06-16 12:05 AM
    What version of Hub+ Services / Hub do you have?
    09-06-16 11:09 AM
    Mine does the same thing, I've had to keep it out of the main hub and really only look at it as needed. Cleared cache etc did it before Marshmallow and continues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-06-16 12:27 PM
    This happens to be too. Even though you delete the Twitter messages from the Hub, they keep making their way back.

I have all the latest updates and am running AAG191

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my BlackBerry Priv
    09-06-16 09:21 PM
    I've seen this behavior for a while on multiple priv's I delete all twitter notifications and randomly they reappear same day, even days later. I delete again, same thing happens.

Is anyone else experiencing this with Twitter notifications in the hub?
    Happens every day for me too.
    09-06-16 10:48 PM
    What version of Hub+ Services / Hub do you have?
    I'm running 1.3.0.40262

I'm not seeing any other irregularities to with accounts, just twitter. I have removed and added the account however behavior lives on.

Sometimes it's notifications that are somewhat recent, sometimes they are from months ago. Here is what I see this morning, I'll delete and see what shows up later.

09-07-16 05:45 AM
    And again today

I know how to quickly delete now!
    09-07-16 08:16 PM
    I too am having this issue.... Twitter notifications from years ago keep popping up. I delete them and they can return as quickly as within an hour and sometimes days later, but they keep coming back.... I do have the Sept 6 patch/update and still happening.
    09-08-16 08:02 AM
    And again today

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f6ad534476.jpg

I know how to quickly delete now!
    So that Apple tweet was one you had previously deleted then? Is this issue only when you delete stuff? Like if you mark it read it doesn't appear unread again?
    09-08-16 08:10 AM
    So that Apple tweet was one you had previously deleted then? Is this issue only when you delete stuff? Like if you mark it read it doesn't appear unread again?
    The apple tweet was new and unread. Sometimes when a true new one comes in it spawns a lot of old notifications, but not always, here is what I see right now (after deleting all this morn)

I have tried marking all read, then deleting all as well as just deleting all but no impact. It seems very random with what is popping in as notifications.

Does the hub have its own storage mechanism it's pulling from or is there a call to twitter on notification?

If there are any steps or logs I can provide (or if I should open a ticket) please let me know.

Otherwise it's just a quirk to deal with for now.
    09-08-16 10:51 AM
    The apple tweet was new and unread. Sometimes when a true new one comes in it spawns a lot of old notifications, but not always, here is what I see right now (after deleting all this morn)
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...475ff470c4.jpg

I have tried marking all read, then deleting all as well as just deleting all but no impact. It seems very random with what is popping in as notifications.

Does the hub have its own storage mechanism it's pulling from or is there a call to twitter on notification?

If there are any steps or logs I can provide (or if I should open a ticket) please let me know.

Otherwise it's just a quirk to deal with for now.
    The following and favorite notifications from Twitter are interesting. Sometimes they may APPEAR the same, but the text they send down to use is changed slightly. So there's no way to tell if it's the same (and getting sent again) or something new entirely.
    09-08-16 02:46 PM
    Ah - yes I can see that. Sometime a name is first or second so the hub sees it as new. Does the hub get the update from Twitter or Android? The notifications in Android are one time, the hub seems to be more of a digesting notification roll.
    09-08-16 06:24 PM
    For twitter we get them from Twitter directly. Not from the notifications in the tray.
    09-09-16 12:07 AM
    Weird - will have to consider how android notifications and hootsuite get twitter notifications as they are one time in both.
    09-09-16 05:33 AM
    I have been getting these every day for months and I delete and they return. Remove the twitter app and reinstall and they return. I must delete 10 or more a day and hours later they are back.... I am up-to-date on all OS updates and apps.... When will the madness end?
    10-19-16 01:54 PM
    Same here, latest Hub but occasionally get this happening. Not an every day occurrence but I would say weekly.
    10-19-16 05:36 PM
    So far not happening in my Hub. I delete a Twitter notification and they are staying deleted.

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    10-19-16 06:41 PM
    I can't believe this issue has yet to be fixed. Very frustrating.
    02-28-17 02:35 PM
    Anybody have a fix for this issue? I'm deleting the same notifications over and over again...days, weeks, months later they reappear. Very frustrating.
    02-10-18 03:45 PM