Actually, everyone just needs to chill the f out and wait and see for themselves.
    Woah!

Q10 \m/
    11-01-15 06:05 PM
    Woah!

Q10 \m/

Well, it's true lol. If Evleaks said something positive, everyone would be retweeting it and sharing it non-stop and praising him. But because it's not overly positive everyone is hating on him. Get a grip. Does everyone buy devices based on Tweets from Evleaks these days? Has everyone become incapable of forming their own thoughts? Reviews and comments only tell one side of the story, so people need to relax, wait for the reviews and then go check out the device for themselves. People are so starved for Priv news yet when it comes and it doesn't meet their expectations they start dumping on those who shared the opinion. Freaking nonsense.
    11-01-15 06:10 PM
    Exactly ! Lol.

RED  Q5 SQR100-2/10.3.2.2789 on Bell Mobility Network
    11-01-15 06:11 PM
    When you hurt the reputation of a company or person by saying something publicly. If that statement hurts sales of company and reputation or hurts individual reputation then person (evan) could be held libel (defamation). It is a risk he is taking because product is not released yet and he can not prove it is true. If true then not libel. But damage may be done. Saying that, since he is public figure in the Mobile community his statement means something so he might be getting a call from BlackBerry lawyers. Would not surprise me at all. It's his money to defend if that happens.
    If he was not well known then not an issue. But he is. Again, it's because he can't prove it. No released product yet. That's the problem for Evan

Besides, everyone else that has reviewed this has said not buggy. Thus it actually makes Evans case and statement as bogus. One opinion that should have been kept anonymous.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-01-15 06:31 PM
    When you hurt the reputation of a company or person by saying something publicly. If that statement hurts sales of company and reputation or hurts individual reputation then person (evan) could be held libel (defamation). It is a risk he is taking because product is not released yet and he can not prove it is true. If true then not libel. But damage may be done. Saying that, since he is public figure in the Mobile community his statement means something so he might be getting a call from BlackBerry lawyers. Would not surprise me at all. It's his money to defend if that happens.
    If he was not well known then not an issue. But he is. Again, it's because he can't prove it. No released product yet. That's the problem for Evan

Besides, everyone else that has reviewed this has said not buggy. Thus it actually makes Evans case and statement as bogus. One opinion that should have been kept anonymous.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    There is no problem for Evan and your comments are grossly exaggerated for this instance. Point blank. Sharing an opinion is not a cause for libel suit, you're running into tinfoil hat territory.
    11-01-15 06:35 PM
    Actually, everyone just needs to chill the f out and wait and see for themselves.
    Or maybe you should do some crowd control and release a review.
    11-01-15 06:49 PM
    Or maybe you should do some crowd control and release a review.
    Not up to me. I'd post a review right now if it would stop all the whining around here and some of the less than accurate info. That's not a shot at PrivBerry either, just some people are twisting things up, adding their own thoughts into the mix and confusing what's going on with some things. It's like playing the game where one person says one thing, passes it along and by the time it gets to the person at the end, the message is entirely different.
    11-01-15 06:50 PM
    There is no problem for Evan and your comments are grossly exaggerated for this instance. Point blank. Sharing an opinion is not a cause for libel suit, you're running into tinfoil hat territory.
    He echoed misinformation which was retracted. He may have acted foolishly but not with malice. Totally not litiginous
    11-01-15 06:52 PM
    Not up to me. I'd post a review right now if it would stop all the whining around here and some of the less than accurate info.
    Good to know your review won't be causing more whining
    11-01-15 06:54 PM
    Well, it's true lol. If Evleaks said something positive, everyone would be retweeting it and sharing it non-stop and praising him. But because it's not overly positive everyone is hating on him. Get a grip. Does everyone buy devices based on Tweets from Evleaks these days? Has everyone become incapable of forming their own thoughts? Reviews and comments only tell one side of the story, so people need to relax, wait for the reviews and then go check out the device for themselves. People are so starved for Priv news yet when it comes and it doesn't meet their expectations they start dumping on those who shared the opinion. Freaking nonsense.
    Amen!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-01-15 06:55 PM
    It would be hard to prove damage or almost impossible at this point for BlackBerry but I am just making aware of worst case scenario. It was irresponsible statement as a public person in the industry without proof of product prior to being released regardless of opinion coming from friend.
    I highly doubt it would happen especially if retracted but I have seen it before..
    Guys, relax. Just law around dumb statements like this. I have seen smaller things than this go to court.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-01-15 06:59 PM
    Has everyone become incapable of forming their own thoughts?
    Funny you mentioned this, actually.

I'll leave this here: BlackBerry Priv (Android OS) - Page 9 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

I was just lost at words when I saw this.
    11-01-15 07:01 PM
    @Pinot2015 What are you, a lawyer ? Lol.

RED  Q5 SQR100-2/10.3.2.2789 on Bell Mobility Network
    11-01-15 07:02 PM
    I do not really agree with the tweet. The Priv itself is not particularly buggy. It is running Android so it is at least "as good as" other flagship Android devices. I have not had apps crash and there is not really any lag.

As for Blackberry's own software, I hope the Hub is unfinished because it needs work. Some great simple features like skipping audio with the hardware buttons are missing from BB10 so it does in some ways feel like a step back.

Buggy and unfinished, no.
    Pretty decent, and a work in progress.
    This^^^^^^^^ tick tick tick...Friday is approaching and I'm already knee deep!! Bring it!

Canadian  вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-01-15 07:16 PM
    I dont see it being a problem that he tweeted what he did, the only issue I have is that it came to him second hand (as im sure most of his information does),I wish he would've been more detailed and I wouldve found it much more credible personally.

Lets be honsest, anyone who was lurking around here prior to the Priv isnt BlackBerrys target customer base for this phone anyway. evleaks has a huge following and repeatedly gets quoted by tech blogs, so IMO negative press from him is detrimental, but what ru going to do, its a free North America.

Cant WAIT for a real review to end all this bs. Dont understand why BlackBerry is allowing carphone warehouse to make unboxing videos but isnt allowing true tech bloggers/experts review the device and get some real opinions on it.

Side note- good or bad, this is the most attention ive ever seen a BlackBerry have since Ive been here, and I think thats got to be a good sign. People are looking, hopefully BlackBerry delivers.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 07:21 PM

BlackBerry Priv!!
    Dude. This ain't Russia. Anyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Sorry it bothers you.
    Welcome to Planet Earth.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    11-01-15 07:26 PM
    Didn't someone just say how blackberry should sue evleaks? Hahaha.... HAHAHAHHAHA... AHHHHH that's good.
    11-01-15 07:30 PM
    I'd post a review right now if it would stop all the whining around here and some of the less than accurate info.
    You're smart enough to know that nothing short of a DeLorean and a coat hanger would stop the whining and FUD.
    11-01-15 07:31 PM
    Dude. This ain't Russia. Anyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Sorry it bothers you.
    Welcome to Planet Earth.
    Dude, not worried about it, but an opinion from a public person potentially causing damage is not okay. Know the law. In this case doubtful to prove damage of any kind but not okay to do in general terms. I am not advocating litigation at all. I was just stating risk of public statements like that.

Everyone needs to relax and make their own opinion when device comes out.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-01-15 07:34 PM
    I dont see it being a problem that he tweeted what he did, the only issue I have is that it came to him second hand (as im sure most of his information does),I wish he would've been more detailed and I wouldve found it much more credible personally.

Lets be honsest, anyone who was lurking around here prior to the Priv isnt BlackBerrys target customer base for this phone anyway. evleaks has a huge following and repeatedly gets quoted by tech blogs, so IMO negative press from him is detrimental, but what ru going to do, its a free North America.

Cant WAIT for a real review to end all this bs. Dont understand why BlackBerry is allowing carphone warehouse to make unboxing videos but isnt allowing true tech bloggers/experts review the device and get some real opinions on it.

Side note- good or bad, this is the most attention ive ever seen a BlackBerry have since Ive been here, and I think thats got to be a good sign. People are looking, hopefully BlackBerry delivers.

Posted via CB10
    Fair and good statement

BlackBerry Priv!!
    anon4226395 likes this.
    11-01-15 07:39 PM
    relax people, things will get fixed through updates. there are no devices or systems that are perfect.
    things will be fine.
    almost all apps on Android system are getting updates constantly, just familiarize yourselves with it that's all.
    for now just marvel at its beauty
    11-01-15 07:44 PM
    The verge is going to do a number on the priv if this is true lolol

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    11-01-15 07:55 PM
    The verge is going to do a number on the priv if this is true regardless lolol

Posted via CB10
    FTFY

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 07:55 PM
    Lol true

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 07:58 PM
    Lol true

Posted via CB10
    Vox and its subsidiaries are the nadir of the Internet.

Posted via CB10
    Allanon89 likes this.
    11-01-15 08:05 PM
174 ... 23456 ...